“Great view of the beach” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Maryland
“Great view of the beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stopped here late afternoon on a pretty fall day, we had typical bar food, wings and a nice glass of red wine. The view of the ocean and beach was terrific, very relaxing. It's a madhouse during the summer season, this particular time of the year it's a nice place to tuck into. Sit in the bar, order some bar food, enjoy the view, chill!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Kettering, Ohio
“Best Restaurant on the Boardwalk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is the best place to get food on the Bethany Beach Boardwalk. It is a cool 2nd story restaurant with views of the ocean. You can also eat outside. The theme is really neat and the drinks are amazing. Food is good too--I like crab cakes. Also its pretty much the only place to go later in the evening for a 'bar experience' with young adults.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“abominable fraudulent service, stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We came here for my best friend's wife's birthday party. Three of our party were parking the car so the hostess told us we would have to wait for service. When I went to the bar to get drinks, the server, Steve, came and we informed him of this. Immediately he was in miffed and that's set the tone. Our friends arrived in three minutes. We had to wait 20 minutes for water, utensils and nearly everything. The food was mediocre. At 8:00 o'clock, we requested our check. At 8:20 the manager came by and said due to the triathlon the next day,we had to move our cars or they would be towed. At this point, I began looking for our server Steve and was annoyed. When I found him and told him the manager said we had to leave, he argued with me saying there're were no parking restrictions. When he finally brought the bill, he threw the check at me and he had added an 18% gratuity as we were a party of six. I told him he was getting 10 bucks for his poor service and modified the receipt that I signed. He said, "have a nice day." When I checked with my bank, he put through the 18% gratuity though it had been crossed out. I disputed the bill and am not paying. Go elsewhere to Cottage Cafe, Bethany Blues or Turquoise. The view at Mangos's ain't worth it.

Leesburg VA
“Typical bar food - Atypical view!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had dinner and drinks here with friends. The view, is worth the visit alone - helloooo gorgeous. The menu has the usual suspects you'd find at a bar, quesadillas and fried stuff. It wasn't any better or any worse than any other bar.

The cheap Mango-rita was surprisingly good - fresh mango flavor, and a great price during happy hour!

If you not interested in haute cuisine, want some standard stuff you are use to seeing in your own local bar/restaurant, but with a spectacular view, this is the place to go to!

Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
“Good views over the sea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great views, lovely waitress, really chatty and helpful.

Cocktails were good not brilliant and the food was as you expect, not top notch but filling.