“Great Patio & Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Newark, Delaware
“Great Patio & Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I haven't made it yet but they have an early bird that is served until 6! Great menu for that, definetly a great value. Salads come with the early bird meals, they are a la carte after that. I have been to this place twice. The first time was an awesome experience, Server was extremely attentive and the bussers were involved (picking up plates, refilling drinks, etc). We ordered Bruschetta to start and I was shocked to see it was only two pieces, but it was amazing. I ordered the Chicken Marsala and that was the best Marsala I have had in years. Big healthy portion too! They were actually holding a charity event for Hurricane Sandy and we still received excellent service among the crowd. I returned again last night and was somewhat disappointed. They were not busy. Our server was very slow but mostly absent. The calamari was a little rubbery. We asked for bread and she pulled it out of a basked on the hutch that could have been sitting there all night, it was very hard. Unusual this type of atmosphere doesn't offer fresh bread. After waiting 40 mins for our food. they brought two steaks to the table and told me that mine would be a minute. I ordered the Pork Loin Chop and when it finally came, it was very tough and salty. I couldn't and didn't eat it. The server never asked how we liked our dinners, it wasn't until the busser had already taken our plates that she came over and offered the bill. My company did enjoy the steaks though, they ordered the Filet Mignon that was a featured dish of the envening. Although I wasn't happy about this experience the first one went so great I will definetly go again!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, Maryland
“Friendly staff, enjoyable food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

On a Friday evening in early November, we had a very enjoyable meal with friends who love Difebo's. We were early in the evening and greeted very warmly. The mozzarella arancini, a breaded ball of risotto with mozzarella, was very enjoyable and a nice size to share. The caesars salad was very very good. The signature dish is apparently the 12 oz veal chop, though I didn't see it on the menu, I did order and enjoy it. The chicken artichoke risotto was very good. The rock fish was also well received, as was the shrimp pasta. We shared a large piece of tiramisu. The prices were very reasonable, we understand why it a favorite of our friends.
Our first visit, I'm sure it won't be our last.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Fenwick Island, Delaware
“Meets and exceeds its high reputation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great atmosphere, good service, excellent food. It's has a homey, friendly atmosphere where guests are comfortable.

Visited August 2012
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Definitely worth a visit ( or two)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Enjoyed both a dinner and a lunch here. service is very good, food is above average. Ate on the pleasant patio for dinner, inside for lunch. Parking sufficiient.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Fine dining with excellent service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I were delighted to discover DiFebo's on Rt 26 in Bethany Beach. The menu offered many creative, well thought choices. I enjoyed handmade duck ravioli and my husband had a gorgonzola crusted filet, cooked to perfection. For a special dining experience, we highly recommend DiFebo's Restaurant.

• Visited September 2012