“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Baltimore, MD
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I was visiting Ft Delaware State Park on on my way home dropped by this Texas Roadhouse. I've been to at least 4 different Texas Roadhouses, and this one does have the display box with the steaks near the entrance. Other than that this is a standard Texas Roadhouse with great food. Like other people said, it's best to avoid peak time, or you will have to wait. I get there early to avoid that.

I always order the 6oz sirloin with house salad as a side. The amount of dressing you get with these salads is usually not enough, but our waitress already knew that and had asked for extra even before I asked for it. Everyone in my party of 4 loved their steak. I know 6oz sounds small, but when you figure in all the peanuts and salad, and the other side that comes with the meal, it's really plenty. This particular Texas Roadhouse is next to a Dairy Queen. When they asked me if I wanted dessert, I told them that I was going next door for that.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome Food and Atmosphere, I LOVE this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

I dine here a couple of times per year with friends and family. Love the atmosphere, can be a little noisy so don't go if you want a quiet dinner. Great food with a great menu. Steaks are cooked to perfection just the way you want it. Good kids menu too for the little ones. I recommend call ahead seating for busier times, really cuts down on the wait. What can I say great food and the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Good Food, Atmosphere a Little Noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2010

Our waiter was excellent. Very attentive. Food quality was good. Restaurant was a little on the noisy sude, though not intolerable. Been to noisier restaurants. When in the mood for steak, I'd recommend this restaurant. Not much selection on the dessert menu.

We also made reservations. This seemed like this was a good idea.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
pennsville,nj
“Greaaat Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2008

Great food and good service with reasonable prices makes this restautant a must go to!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Be prepared to wait at least 45 minutes to be seated (they don't take reservations)...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2008

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!