You added Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Oxford, Mississippi, Usa
“Good Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Needed a place close the airport with a (free) shuttle and this was an excellent value. Had breakfast in the morning too!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Mustafa M, General Manager at Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Conor, I appreciate the good words you put for our hotel. I am also happy to hear that we met your expectations and you liked the breakfast. We are improving our service every day and we will do our best to get your 5 star rating next time. Thank you again for staying with us.
Mustafa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

This is the hotel to go to for the best service, best prices, and cleanest rooms. Had absolutely no issues during my stay. I have stayed in many hotels over the years, and can honestly say that this is one if the few times that I cannot think of anything negative. The staff was very customer friendly. My room was always clean and beds were always made. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed December 2012
Mustafa M, General Manager at Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear guest, I appreciate the 5 star rating. We all staff are so happy to hear that we met your expectations here at the Days Inn Bradley in Windsor Locks. Thank you for choosing us for your accommodation needs and we hope to see you again. Mustafa
Colchester, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel, we had a very early flight and they offered a great room rate that included parking for the week. The front desk staff was very nice and friendly. They do an early breakfast which was convenient. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Mustafa M, General Manager at Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Sharon, I appreciate the 5 star rating. It is very important for us to stay compatitive in this market. Our park and fly package is one of the best product for this kind of need since it includes; night stay, parking, breakfast and shuttle service to the airport. We would love to see you here again. Thank you.
Wallingford
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It was very dirty and smelled orribky of cigarette smoke. We were afraid to lie on the sheets and barely slept before an early morning flight. We will never stay here again. We would never recommend to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Mustafa M, General Manager at Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Melinda,
I apologize, smoking smell disturbed you at our hotel. Eventhough we have only one designated hall for smoking rooms, I agree sometimes smoking smell travels through walk halls, we treat them as soon as we notice. We will also be looking for a permanent solution to this matter. I apologize again and we promise we will be more carefull. Thank you.

Been to Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport

Address: 185 Ella Grasso Turnpike, Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Location: United States > Connecticut > Windsor Locks
#1 Green Hotel in Windsor Locks
#1 Best Value Hotel in Windsor Locks
#3 Business Hotel in Windsor Locks
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Windsor Locks At Bradley International Airport Hotel Windsor Locks
Windsor Locks Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.