Save Saved
You added Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   185 Ella Grasso Turnpike, Windsor Locks, CT 06096   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
GreenLeadersPlatinum level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
LAFAYETTE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

This hotel fit our needs. Our flight out of Bradley was postponed and needed a place to stay. The shuttle service was great. this place was great out of necessity but I would not voluntarily choose this hotel. Next time we will probably upgrade to a better hotel but it did suffice in a pinch.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

WEST HARTFORD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I booked this room at the last minute. My car broke down and I was working lots of extra hours to cover a co-worker's vacation. I work at the airport so the shuttle was very convenient. The great service I received really helped to relieve some of the stress I was feeling. Although I accidentally booked a smoking room I was cheerfully given a non-smoking room when I discovered my mistake. The free breakfast is heavy on carbs but it is FREE. My room was nice and there was plenty of hot water so I could soak some of my cares away. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

HAMPTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

everything was well except, no ash tray in a smoking room and no remote controll for the TV, In fact, I dont even know how I got the TV to turn on, and couldn't shut it off ! I had to put my jacket over it so we could sleep. The TV was still on when we checked out. Although, we never called for room service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Vaughan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

great service, great value, depending on which side you are on, you may hear planes landing, internet is reasonably fast, did have a problem with our first room, had mucus or something on the bathroom floor, got a replacement room right after.

make sure you place your do not disturb sign as visibly as possible, we still got woken up by housekeeping knocking on our door despite the sign.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport

Address: 185 Ella Grasso Turnpike, Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Location: United States > Connecticut > Windsor Locks
#1 Green Hotel in Windsor Locks
#1 Best Value Hotel in Windsor Locks
#3 Business Hotel in Windsor Locks
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Windsor Locks At Bradley International Airport Hotel Windsor Locks
Windsor Locks Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Windsor Locks at Bradley International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.