“oh how we miss friendlys in the south!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 51 Restaurants in Windsor Locks
north carolina
“oh how we miss friendlys in the south!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

first stop is friendlys when we go to ct. this one has very delishish food and great service. oh and of course the ice cream is the best. we ate there several times over our few days there. I have to have my rueben supermelt when I go. great place to eat at decent prices with a great ice cream after dinner

Visited September 2012

New York
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

It's your typical Friendly's. Ice cream is better than their food but since it was the only place close by to our hotel we did eat here.

Visited September 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
“I should of known better.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My bad! I should of known better. I have not had a good ice cream anything from a Friendly's in years. No wonder this company is going out of business. There were five of us. Two parents and three boys 8, 10, & 13. Two Sundaes 2 cones and 1 single dish. Everyones ice cream was freezer burned. Barely any hot fudge on the two sundaes and the cones were stale again. And the two girls waiting on us were too busy making plans that night with their friends that obviously had eaten free. Again, no wonder this company is going out of business.

Stay away from Friendly's...

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“A Friendly's OK?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

4 of us-Grandma, me, wife and 10 yr old son. OK got the kid meal and icecream. Got good milkshakes. Got snadwiches and one salad that needed more meat but was fresh. Really just like a number of other Friendly's. I think a bit pricy for lunch over $50 but a few leftovers. Service is just fine nothing special as is the atmosphere. Lots of older folks in rest. when we were there. We had a online coupon so check. Had to wait a longer time to get the meals but this is standard for my visits to Friendly's. Just all american ok. yes the waffle fries were the best of the food we had.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Deeee-lish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Very good waffle and home fries. Fiendly staff. Quick service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere