“It's fabulous!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Windsor
“It's fabulous!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

This place has great service. It's famy owned and it is definately a place to meet old friends and make some new ones as well

New Britain, Connecticut
“Absoultely Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have been using Dom's for my Departments Catering Needs going on a year now. I'm so gald I made that call to have Dom's cater our first event. My first meeting with Jason and his staff was very pleasant it was a very down to earth feel. We've had several luncheons after and my department always ask one question "Are we having Dom's Broad Street Eatery Cater" After I provide the answer Yes it's all smiles and everyone can not wait to eat a great meal. The Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon and Tomato, and plenty more is just DELISH! I have been calling Jason so much for catering needs we have become Friends/(I say I'm his sister :) I totally recommend this restaurant Beyond 5 stars. You will be overly satisfied for sure.

• Visited November 2011
“Tried and True!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I go here at least a couple of times a month. Dom has actually passed away and I believe its his son running it now. Either way, this is a community restaurant that is always giving back and doing special evening dinners and fundraisers even though they are usually only open for breakfast and lunch.

There are 2 waitresses that have been there forever and 2 long standing ones that have left in the last 1-2 years. I miss them and try to get waited on by the 2 veterans.

The menu is extensive and they have no less than 5 or 6 daily specials. I haven't had a bad meal there yet and I've been going since they opened. The soups are always a hit. My sinful indulgences are the meatloaf sandwich, the baked mac and cheese, the chicken tender sandwich served with bacon, cheese, onion rings, and bbq sauce. Like I said, sinfully delicious!!! There are healthier options as well so don't be scared off by my favorites. Its a community diner, at its best!

• Visited September 2012
Manchester, Connecticut
“You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been to this restaurant several times and that is coming from Manchester. It is worth the drive. I call this establishment a triple threat....great food, great service and decent pricing. Their menu is quite extensive and I have yet to order something I wasn't wow'ed by.

• Visited September 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
“Dom's is a great resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Dom's is great for breakfast and lunch the staff and owners are friendly. Breakfast is great with eggs any way you like with hashbrowns and toast. You can get granola waffles or pancakess if you are hungry give the country breakfast a try 2 eggs, hashbrowns and biscuts and gravy (Very Good) I must emphsize a lot of the items are homemade. For lunch meatloaf dinner is AWESOME! comes with mashed patatoes and gravy and a veggie. Burgers, Hotdogs and some of their own dishes! Highly recommend Dom's for family, couples, cops, elderly, folks from all walks of life because thats what Dom's is all about. Good food, good people

• Visited August 2012