“Great Comfortable & Clean Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Bangor, United States
“Great Comfortable & Clean Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I stayed here because it was the location for a group conference/training. I received a reduced group rate and was very satisfied with my accommodations. The room and hotel areas were very clean and the staff is very helpful and courteous. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends and family. There are several restaurants in the area and, of course, the airport is very close by.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford/Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Yvonne - thanks for taking the time to let us know how clean and comfortable you found the hotel to be. I am glad your group was here with us and i hope you will stay witth us us again for your next meeting in Hartford.

Hampton Inn Hartford Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Woburn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I like this location. Everyone very nice. Price is reasonable and the place is very clean. Breakfast was free and pretty good. We stayed here and went to Six Flags. This place has everything you need. The pool looked clean and well taken care off. Rooms were very nice and clean. Free 24/7 coffee in lobby was great too

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford/Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Michael T - great to hear from you and that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Six Flags. I aprecicate you taking the time to let us know that our locaton was ideal for you and how clean you found the hotel to be .

Sincerely ,

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stayed 3 days while visiting from out of state. Able to accomodate changes in schedule without any difficulty.
Complimentary breakfast very good quality and variety.
AC was a bit tricky to get right. A bit noisy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear DRJMM - thanks for the great review and for letting us know your three days with us were enjoyable. I am glad to read you enjoyed our breakfast and for the heads up on the AC. I hope we see you again soon when you are in town.

Ottawa, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The beds were terrible as noted in other reviews on this property recently. I was asked how my stay was upon check out and told them of the problem. Afterwards i noticed the sign on the counter that stated if my stay was not satisfactory, it would be complimentary after I had mentioned about the very poor quality of the bed and my sore back due to them. I figured I'd prusue it. The hotel did take one night off the bill (credited to my company so I have nothing to gain personnly) and sent a free night stay on a future visit, but they really didn't uphold their end of the bargain. I emailed back and forth with the Hilton Customer Service Reps that handled my case and they totally bungled the whole issue. I dealt with 6 different Reps - most of whom didn't know what the issue was and one even apologizing for the air conditioning issue??? which was not an issue at all. They look really disjointed and send patronzing and useless emails back to hold you off for 72 hours or more... until it goes to a different Rep so it becomes their problem I guess. I could go on, but I've finally given up. They win. I'll never stay at a Hampton Inn again.

Room Tip: Ask them if there is another hotel in town that has comfortable beds!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear P.R. - I am sorry to read that you found our beds to be so uncomforable and that your subsequesnt efforts to have this resolved took so long . I would have preffered of course to have had this resolved in a timely manner. I am glad to read that in the end you did recieve what you wanted and I do hope that your return visit goes well.

Old Saybrook, Connecticut, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times for early morning flights out of Bradley. I have also sey reservations at this hotel for visiting companies, and it is a great value for airport access. There are plenty of restaurants in the immediate area, and Hartford is a short drive is you are looking for more night life.

The hotel itself is older, but it is very clean and the staff is pleasant and helpful. There is a nice gym and a large indoor pool, along with free Wi-Fi and a free airport shuttle. I would recommend this to anyone who is travelling in the area.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel faces the turnpike and can be noise. Request a room that faces the parking lo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford/Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Mike H - we are pleased to know we have won your loyalty and that you continue to stay with us when you are in the area . Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoy the hotel and the entire staff , see you soon !

Crawley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Appropriately priced, A clean well appointed room, good breakfast, friendly staff who took all of a minute to check me in. I look forward to going back. The only negative is that it is well used and looking tired in some areas, but they were renovating while i was there, so the management are aware.

Room Tip: There is a free airport shuttle which runs often.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford/Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Trevor - thanks for staying with us and taking the time to let us know how clean you found the hotel to be and how attentive you found the staff to be. We are glad you are looking forward to coming back and we hope to see you again soon !

BUFFALO, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great Hotel, with a great breakfast!! We had originally booked a hotel closer to UMass (lacrosse tournament for our son), but the hotel was so awful we decided to find a new hotel for the second night. The Hampton Airport was a bit farther, but well worth the extra time. The beds were comfy and the bathroom was clean (towels were very soft!). We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diane D - it is a pleasure to read that you found us to be better than our competitors and well worth the distance from your venue. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know and I hope you will remember us when the tournament returns.

Hampton Inn Hartford Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Hartford/Airport? Share your experiences!