“The bed was awful and so was the eggs they serve at breakfast.” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
San Diego, California
“The bed was awful and so was the eggs they serve at breakfast.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The bed was awful and so was the powdered eggs they serve at breakfast. They need to at least bring back the biscuits and gravy. At least have one meal during the week to look forward to. No fridge or microwave in the room either. Stay at the Homewood Suites instead.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford/Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear valued guest : I am glad that we were able to connect over the issues with your stay. Again I appreciate your understanding and I hope that we will get that opporutinity to make this up to you . Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Hampton Inn Hartford Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Duluth, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was an outstanding experience thanks to a good hotel and a great staff. It was convenient to airport and offered 24 hour shuttle service. We were touring colleges in nearby Amherst, MA, and were able to land at Bradley Int'l late at night get a good sleep and breakfast. The next day, they were willing to take us directly to the rental car place and we were off to a great start. Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sarah BB - thanks for the great review and letting us know about how much you enjoyed the hotel and the staff. We wish you the best on the college search , good luck !

Wolcott, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed at Hampton Inn on Feb 23rd at Bradley Field Airport, Winsor Locks CT. Have stayed there in the past and as usual it was a pleasant experience. The staff at the front dest is friendly, courteous and helpful. Rooms are very clean and comfortable and the breakfast is very good. Left my car there for a week while we went to Florida and they provide shuttle service to and from the airport. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ron R - it was great to read about how you enjoyed your stay and our Park and Fly package. The team and I are great full to you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay and that you have stayed many times. We hope to see you again soon .

Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stayed for 1 night with 2 kiddos (ages 7 and 9). Comfy beds, clean room, quiet hotel. Full coffee/tea selection was available in the lobby when we checked in at 5 pm-ish and was available until at least 9 when hubby got us some decaf. Nice pool (we had it all to ourselves) and hot tub. Very friendly staff. Large breakfast buffet in a.m.: scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, yogurt, hot oatmeal, bagels, etc, several juices, full coffee and tea selection. Well-kept hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Maggie S - it was good to hear from you and we appreciate you sharing how happy you were with your room, bed, breakfast and the extra ameneties we provide. We hope to see you soon!

Fort Fairfield, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This hotel was excellent, the staff was great, the rooms clean, we were made to feel very welcome and at home. We were there during a blizzard and could not have asked for a better place to stay. We will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford/Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Linda D we are glad to read you felt like you at home and that we took good care of you druing the snow storm. Thanks for letting us know and I will be sure pass on to the entire team, we hope to see you soon.

Stafford, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I booked a room so that I could stay close to work during the snow storm that was coming and was supposed to make it impossible to travel. I am an essential employee that has to go to work no matter what the weather conditions are outside. When I woke in the morning nearly 3 ft of snow had fallen and all the cars in the parking lot were buried in snow. I went to the front desk to see if they had anyone to help me dig my car out. She explained they had enough staff on duty to help anyone who needed help getting their car out and immediately contacted maintenance who then dug my care out within 45 minutes.I had other co-workers who stated at different hotels in the area and they said their hotels did not have anyone to help them get out. I would definitely stay with Hampton Inn again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sarah T - that photo says it all what a snow storm. I appreciate you recognizing all the planning and hard work on our part to deal with the blizzard. I am glad we were able to take care of you and you pointed out that this was not the case with some of our competition. We hope to see you again (maybe when there is less snow !)

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had booked my stay through hotels.com but needed to extend my stay. I had to reserve another room for the next day which included checking out then checking back in. The front desk was very friendly and never acted like this was an issue. They even switched me into a smoking room so I wouldn't have to go outside and stand in the cold. Sometimes as a single woman I feel nervous traveling alone but this is a very safe property with attentive and caring staff. When I had checked into my new room on day 2 I even came back to my room after lunch and saw that they had left a snack and water bottle in a bag on my door for my HHonors. The hotel was clean, smelled nice and was comfortable as are the other ones I have stayed at. If I have to travel to the area again I would definitely choose the Hampton!!

Room Tip: I stayed my first night by the elevator and had no problems with noise. I know this is an issue a lo...