“New accomodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Quincy, United States
“New accomodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel was very clean and convenient. I will stay here again when I visit this area. the staff was friendly and helpful. the breakfast was served hot and quickly and was at a reasonable price. The only negative thing I can say is that I could hear some people talking in the hall, but I believe they were a bit louder than normal so it wasn't a huge issue. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. a great stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Melville, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Location is very convenient right off the highway. Near restaurants and supermarkets. Rooms are clean and the in room coffee maker is great. Internet service was strong and TV offered many channels. The restaurant/bar offers good food for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Turner, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We have never had an unpleasant stay at a Hilton property, and this was not an exception. Although this HGI is in a corporate park, and as such we consider it a "business" hotel, our purpose was leisure. We stayed Friday and Saturday nights for around $105 a night; that's a bargain in Connecticut. It's a minute to I91, about 8 minutes to Hartford and 50 minutes to Foxwoods and Mohegan. We find Route 75 (Poquonock Ave.) an easier way to transition from Bradley International, so staying at this hotel serves that perfectly. There's a great Grinder shop (2nd Poquonock Grinder Shop) on Old County Road in Windsor Locks, and on the second night, we found a great local restaurant (Windsor 75 Family Restaurant) serving diner-style food. Not glitzy or glamorous, but the locals were greeted by first name and their favorites appeared quickly. This hotel is in a great location for stepping off to other venues for leisure trips, and I can't think of a much better place to be if the airport is your first and last destination, with Hartford, CT or Springfield, MA not far away. Also Rt. 75 is a back route to Springfield, so there's no need to get out on the major highway if you don't want or need to. Highly recommended. If you're looking for a great night's rest, the beds are adjustable for firmness.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

very nice Hotel, Lobby area was under construction during my stay... lovely grounds. I had Dinner my first night and it was EXCELLENT.. The Clam Chowder was Amazing and the Pork Chop was Awesome...walked over to the Kiosk and had Talenti Gelato for dessert. I guess we should let food memories remain memories...tried the Clam Chowder on my second night and it was sour...disappionting as I had raved about it to all my local friends....tell the Chef he owes me one on my next visit to your area

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Paul J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay. We appreciate it.

We are sorry to hear that the Clam Chowder was not for consumption on your second night, We hope you advised our service staff so we could correct that issue and not charge you for the soup.

I am glad that everything else during your stay was great. Please keep us in mind when making your next reservation in the Hartford, CT area
NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Jason at the front desk was very nice. The beds are some of the most comfortable I've ever slept for a moderately priced hotel. I love that the rooms all come with a microwave and refrigerator. They were clean and smelled nice. The air conditioner in the room worked great, but I think the air in the lobby and the halls must've been broken because it was rather warm in those areas. I would consider staying with this chain again.

• Stayed June 2013
Paul J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your comments during your stay. It is appreciated. We are pleased to have Associates such as Jason on our team and he does a great job going out of his way to help our guests.

Unfortunately we had some challenges with our air conditioning in our hallways and lobby. these have since been corrected.

We are happy to know that you will consider our hotel and the Hilton garden Inn Brand during your next stay
West Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great hotel! It was very clean and the staff was very friendly !! Breakfast was great! The omelet is a must have! The children enjoyed the indoor heated pool that was well stocked with towels. The beds were very conferrable that my children had to be woken up by me instead of them waking me up!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Paul J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts about our hotel. We appreciate your time.

We were happy to be your hosts during your recent stay and we are glad to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations.

Please keep us in mind when you make plans to return to our area. It would be our privilege to host you once again
Blythewood, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you're a Hilton Honors member, make sure you ASK for breakfast vouchers. They didn't offer these to me at checkin, and I only found out about them when I heard a server ask another guest if he had one. I mentioned it, and the server gave me one. However, this was on the last day of my five day stay, so I paid for breakfast the remaining mornings. The food quality was very good, though. *** Also the TVs ON the fitness equipment weren't connected to the hotel's cable / satellite system, so you could only watch the few broadcast channels available.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Kent:

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts to us about your recent stay. We appreciate your time and your honesty

We are sorry that you did not get the Hilton HHonors Breakfast vouchers upon check in. Our Assistant General Manager is reviewing this with each and every Front Desk Agent to insure that this does not happen again.

I was not aware that the TV monitors in the Health Club did not have the same channels as our cable. I will ask our Chief Engineer about this issue as well

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the food and the selection and options.

It would be my pleasure to personally make your next reservation when you visit the area next. Please contact me directly at 860-731-4113

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport? Share your experiences!