“Stunningly Bad” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Weston, Connecticut
“Stunningly Bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Lured by high ratings we ventured back to Tutti's. What are people talking about? This meal was lousy. The chicken tasted as if it were cooked hours ago, unlike the uncooked potatoes that came with it. The cheese ravioli with marinara sauce came with two hunks of chicken, much to my vegetarian daughter's disgust. The pizza toppings were fresh out of a can. Even the salad was tasteless. To top it off, each of these dishes was more than $20. My kids thought their college cafeteria food was better.

If you want wonderful fresh Italian food, go around the corner to Tarantino's. You want pedestrian, overcooked meals, Tutti's is your place.

• 2 of 5 stars Food

Wilton, Connecticut
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had the pleasure of dining at Tutti's, and enjoyed the meal immensely. The waitstaff was personable and knowledgeable regarding the menu, and the presentation was lovely. And yes, the food was delicious--I would certainly recommend a visit!

• Visited November 2013
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Food was delicious!! The staff is super friendly, very welcoming. Had my favorite wine, which was a bonus! Best meal I have had in a really long time! I recommend this place to everyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Came in for dinner with my boyfriend one Friday night with no reservations and they were incredibly accommodating! We had to wait only about 5 minutes for them to set a table up for us by the windows. We originally thought it was a BYOB restaurant and we came armed and ready with a bottle of wine. To our surprise, we were delighted to learn that they introduced a wine list! Our server, Joe, made us feel very welcomed, and gave us tons of tips on what to order. When the food arrived, we knew we made the right choice for dinner. Everything couldn't have been more perfect!! I highly recommend Tutti's to anyone that want's a delicious, authentic, Italian meal, at an amazing price, with such a welcoming atmosphere!

• Visited December 2013
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Warm & Welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I wasn't feeling very well and really just needed a nice hot bowl of soup. On recommendation from a friend, I ventured out to this lovely and quaint Italian restaurant. I have no excuse for my lack of patronage to this local, family-owned gem. I will be back soon, friends in tow. Oh, and that soup? Best Pasta Fagioli of my life.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere