“Wonderful weekend getaway” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Angel's Watch Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Westbrook
Angel's Watch Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Angel's Watch Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
902 Boston Post Rd., Westbrook, CT 06498   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Westbrook B&B and Inns
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Wonderful weekend getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

My husband & I decided to get away for a weekend on April 27-29. From the moment we arrived at the inn Peggy & Bill made us feel very welcome. We stayed in the drawing room and the room was lovely. There was a chill in the air and the fireplace and soaking tub in the room were a welcome treat (and very romantic might I add).

The breakfast prepared by Diana each morning was a great. There was a very good assortment ranging from fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, yogart and fresh baked items.

This was the first time we ever stayed at a bed & breakfast and we would definely be back for another visit.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Norwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

My husband and I were married at Angel's Watch Inn in January. After our original plans for a destination wedding fell through, we began looking for somewhere fairly local that we could have a small, intimate, wedding on a budget. After doing a great deal of research, I came across Angel's Watch Inn, and knew upon my first conversation with Peggy that it was meant to be.

On our wedding day, my maid of honor and I arrived roughly two hours before the ceremony. We were greeted at the front door by Bill who graciously carried my gown upstairs and showed me to the room we would be getting ready in. He and Peggy put my flowers in water and told us where we could find them should we need anything. Our ceremony went perfectly, and Peggy took many beautiful photos for us. After the ceremony we were treated to cheese and crackers, a beautiful fruit platter, and chilled champagne (which Bill very graciously kept refilling our glasses with). My family had an excellent time not only conversing with one another, but getting to know Peggy and Bill. They even came to the restaurant where we held our reception to bring us our photo discs! If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

The husband and I stayed for a weekend at Angel's Watch Inn BnB. The staff were nice and we loved our room. The fireplace and the tub gave the room much character. However, I was a little disappointed with breakfast. We also got massages and thought it was relaxing. Otherwise, good place to stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Ashburnham, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

12/28/11 Needed to get away with my wife for a few days. Booked the Angel's Loft, 3rd floor of the Inn, not for the physically challenged (very narrow and steep stairway) but very private and comfortable. King Bed and Soaking tub for 2 was great, right in front of the fireplace. Two chairs and sm. table for sitting. TV with DVD player with lots of free movies to choose from in the front hall. Small fridge in the room to keep our adult beverages cold, ice bucket and glasses provided. Private bath with stand up shower for one. Free WiFi was a plus. Everything we wanted on our 3 day getaway all in the price of the room. Inn keeper's Bill and Peg got us set up for one hr. each, massages from Al right at the Inn at a very reasonable additional cost on a short notice. Our stay at the Angels Watch Inn was very comfortable and enjoyable.Bill and Peg couldn't express enough if there was anything we needed or wanted to just ask, and to make ourselves at home. Bill makes a great breakfast every morning. They make you feel right at home here from the minute you get there. Very down to earth couple and Bill has some good stories for a good laugh. Our 3 day getaway was a success, very comfortable and relaxing. Bill and Peg pull all this off for there guest at a very reasonable cost without nickel and dimeing them. Lots to do in the area. Our Thanks to Bill and Peg. Terry and Cal

Room Tip: Angels Loft not for the very tall (sloped ceiling) or physically challenged (very steep and narrow s...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
east northport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

A lovely place to stay. We felt welcome and so at home. This was the first time we stayed at a B&B and it was a fantastic choice. The beach is steps away as are some very nice places to eat. We were celebrating our Anniversary~Peggy had a bottle of chilled Champagne waiting for us. [Bill greeted us]. The breakfast was plentiful and Diane was so sweet and friendly. One super big plus is the gorgeous soaking tub in the room!!!!! Loved it~

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Forest Hills, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

Attended a family wedding at the Angels Watch B&B and the proprietors couldn't have been more accommodating and gracious. Our family took over the entire house and it was a lovely, warm and romantic event. The attention to detail for the wedding ceremony was fabulous. We were especially impressed to return 'home' after dinner to find a CD of the wedding photos under each of our doors.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

Angel's Watch Inn - what can I say but WOW!!!! It is everything it says it is and more. Traveling from TN and not being familiar with the area it was great to stay someplace where everyone is excited about you being there and their sole purpose is to make your stay as wonderful as possible. My (now wife) and I had been a couple for 12 years and never thought that we would get the chance to have a real wedding. We kept our relationship hid from everyone and I mean everyone. Neither of our families would be happy and I did not want to risk loosing friends. It is so hard to be in love and not be able to share it with the people around you. Up until I called and spoke with Peggy at Angel's watch I had never admitted this to any one or even said it out loud; but here I was so excited about being able to be married. When I booked the wedding over the phone Peggy was so warm and welcoming and non-judgmental and excited about our choice to get married. Once we arrived for the special day every detail was taken care of - cake, pictures, video, etc. It was our own special wedding. Unfortunately we did not have any family there to help us celebrate - however now I feel like we have new family - Peggy and Bill and Nora. They celebrated with us and were happy for us and made us feel so happy and excited. The wedding and the feeling of love and acceptance helped us to be able to tell friends and family about our relationship once we returned. I know this is long but it is important and needs to be said. If any of you out there are hesitant about getting married or choosing Angel's Watch DON'T!!!! Life is to short not to share a committed relationship with the one you love and the added benefit of having the wonderful people at Angel's Watch plan everything well there is nothing more you can ask for. I hope this helps you to make the best decision you will ever make. Thanks!!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Angel's Watch Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!