“hole in the wall” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Niantic
“hole in the wall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This place has been around since I was a kid back in the 70's. They are notorious for their breakfast. All I can say is go hungry and you will leave and go home and go back to bed. Your Sunday is screwed. The pancakes are awesome, food is generally good.

Visited December 2012

New Haven, Connecticut
“Great neighborhood breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

There is nothing not to like. Everything I've ever had there is top notch. The only negative side effect is that I have to go home to take a nap afterwards.

Visited January 2013
Portland, Oregon
“YOU HAVE GOT TO EAT HERE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Do you love pancakes! Well, Cristy's is the place for you, amoung lots of other items, they have over 30 kinds of pancakes from sweet (apple pumpkin) to savory (sausage) they DO NOT disappoint. The price is amazing for what you get. They have an extensive menue for such a small establishment. Get there early in the AM to get a spot.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Breakfast goldmine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Ate here each morning for 3 days. Great assortment of great tasting pancakes and french toast. Bluebery crumble french toast was heavenly.

Visited August 2012
Connecticut
“Never got our food!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

A coworker and I called ahead to order lunch as we had a half hour lunch and we wanted to sit to eat, and have enough time to enjoy the meal. The waitress was rude, never smiled and acted as if we were bothering her. We watched other customers receive their lunches and never received ours. After Half of an hour waiting our lunch came, but it had to be boxed up as take out because I had to go back to work. I also asked for my drink in a takeout cup but I had to leave before she wandered back. No apologies or excuses were given. We had both ordered hamburgers and fries. Nothing difficult to make! I would not recommend this place and have never returned!

• Visited April 2012