“Consistently good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Avon, Connecticut, United States
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have been going to Biagetti's for many years. It has always been good. We have gone with small parties and held large family parties. There is no view, but the beach is across the street if you want to walk in nice weather.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cincinnati
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I recently was at Biagetti's for a luncheon after a funeral in West Haven. Despite the somber occassion, the food was unbelievable and the service was exceptional. It has been quite a while since I have had Italian food as authentic as this and it made me realize what I had been missing.

The ownership and management of the restaurant is a real family affair and they take pride in making sure that everyone walks away with a great dining experience.

• Visited March 2013
West Haven, Connecticut
“Greatest Food in West Haven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Food was fantastic, service was perfect. Our waiter was awesome, always asking if we needed anything else, was eager to bring back our 2nd round of drinks, the chicken parm was the best I have ever had. Will definitely come back again and recommend to anyone who is looking for this type of establishment. You would have to be crazy to leave a negative review for this place.

West Haven, Connecticut
“Fantastic Best Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is one of best Italian restaurant around, your entrees served with homemade soup and salad and the entree enough to feed my family and the flavor was one of the best veal dishes I ever had. Brought my family in Saturday night party of 12 everyone raved and raved the Prime Rib had to be 30oz. and the stuffed lobster was stuffed with more seafood in the stuffing, the veal riccardo was hanging off the plate The service was great the waiter knew what everyone was having not a dinner wrong very friendly and the restaurant was standing room only. This is now my favorite restaurant,

Sarasota, Florida
“Family dinner impacted by poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I wanted to take my family out for a nice dinner while I was visiting and this restaurant ranked highly on tripadvisor,so I felt very good going there based on past reviews. While the food was excellent, the service was poor at best. We arrived early on a Saturday eve,5:15p(they open at 5p), and while greeted promptly, that was where the service ended. We did not get out of there until almost 8pm, but it was not due to a leisurely dinner, but lack of contact with our waiter. At the end he was apologetic, saying he was busy, but he never asked how we were doing, how the food was etc. we had to ask for cheese, drink refills and track down someone, the manager, I believe for to go boxes. I am sorry to give this review since the food was so good,but there is more to a dining experience than the food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere