“Ritz-Carlton of Hampton Inns” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven

You added Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   510 Saw Mill Road, West Haven, CT 06516   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Gas and Go!
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in West Haven
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Concord, Mass
“Ritz-Carlton of Hampton Inns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2009

My sister and I ended up in theis Hampton Inn because we got caught in a snowstorm and the roads were treacherous so we had to stop. My sister had a good history with Hampton Inns but I must admit I was skeptical and even though I'd just had surgery and was desperate to get off the road and into a bed, I turned my nose up at the suggestion of a Hampton Inn. Boy, was I wrong. It seemed brand new or just renovated and the rooms we luxuriously appointed. The bathroom was all granite with luxurious toiletries and the beds were to die for. They truly put Heavenly Beds to shame. Plush pillow, high thread-count sheets and the warmest, coziest white duvets. We honestly didn't want to get out of the beds the next morning, so we lounged for a few hours to make sure the roads were clear. The room was spotlessly clean. The free breakfast is a nice touch and we noticed a very nice pool and fitness center.

• Liked — It far exceeded my expectations and turned not-so-pleasant circumstances into a nice escape
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven

Address: 510 Saw Mill Road, West Haven, CT 06516
Location: United States > Connecticut > West Haven
Free Breakfast Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in West Haven
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven 2.5*
Enjoy the coastline of Connecticut during your stay in West Haven. Our property is located 10 minutes from New Haven, the home of Yale University and is close to many area attractions like Bradley Point Park and Yale Peabody Museum. Enjoy free WiFi and a hot free breakfast, as you relax in our clean & fresh Hampton beds. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites New Haven-South-West Haven
Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven-South-West Haven Hotel West Haven

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.