Room was good and clean. However didn't know it would be a roof view. Fortunately very cold so a/c not being used. Room was quiet. Free breakfast was horrible except for the coffee and waffles. Fruit looked aged,no margarine or cream cheese for bagels. Eggs were powdery and dry with unmelted shredded cheese. Bacon was overcooked. I have stayed in many Hampton Inns and Hilton Garden Inns and must say this one isn't up to par. I will forgive the lobby cosmetics due to "facelift".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the coastline of Connecticut during your stay in West Haven. Our property is located 10 minutes from New Haven, the home of Yale University and is close to many area attractions like Bradley Point Park and Yale Peabody Museum. Enjoy free WiFi and a hot free breakfast, as you relax in our clean & fresh Hampton beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites New Haven-South-West Haven
- Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven-South-West Haven Hotel West Haven