“Good for family” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Good for family”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Burgers are good, milkshakes excellent, bottomless fries too. Atmosphere fairly decent but can be very crowded and noisy.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

cheshire,connecticut
“Friendly efficient service, good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

A good place for a burger. I had the classic cheeseburger. (Which was offered on your choice of several types of rolls or even wrapped in lettuce for you gluten free people.) All burgers come with steak fries (sweet potato fries $1 extra). However, you can substitute salad, cole slaw or steamed spinach for the fries at no extra cost. How great is that! In addition, for those lovers of French fries, they come with an offer of "bottomless fries". My husband had the hamburger patty melt which was served on rye bread, grilled, with mushrooms and onions. Soft drinks also come with free refills. We were there during a fairly busy lunch time, but received great service. Would think of red robin next time I'm in the mood for a burger!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hartford, Connecticut
“Super service good food - remember its burgers not fine dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Have 3 young teens so we are here about every other month for dinner. Very well run, we'll trained friendly staff. Burgers are quite good, unlimited steak fries is nice too. It's a tasty burger at decent price. If you are looking for the Food Networks prize winning burger or some other fancy dinner option this is not it, so watch the reviews here who thought they were at five star NYC restaurant

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
conn
“PRETTY GOOD BURGER”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I'm a creature of habit and when I find something I like I continue to order it over and over. I'm a bonzi burger lover. Great flavor with the teriyaki sauce and the pineapple really makes it great. I always ask for 2 pieces of pineapple.

Visited December 2012
Stratford, Connecticut, United States
“Be careful with chicken...other than that?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I met a former student there for a late lunch/snack. Wait staff was in training, so pretty helpful. I ordered hummus platter from the appetizer menu, my friend ordered apple chicken salad. It took a bit longer than I expected, however the presentation was good. The platter was much larger than expected. My friend ate her salad, and as she worked through the chicken (which was laid on top of the salad mix), she discovered half of the chicken was more than pink. It just wasn't cooked. We sent it back, she got another salad to go, and yes, she verified it was all cooked. The salads were not on the bill.

We did order dessert and that was all right - chocolate ice cream cake - huge, and I had apple pie bites - salty.

• Visited January 2013