“I wish it was better” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Naples, Florida
“I wish it was better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We have frequented the elbow room often due to the nice front window and at other times satellite football. My observations:
Needs a freshening up
Service very spotty. Last two times would have ordered desert but waitress flirting at bar and it was 15 min. We were one of two tables on a sunday.
When i hear complaints to owner he always says that he did not know

I like the food but my friends think much better at max, bricco, max burger etc
Too bad Going less and less i think

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

CT
“What a dump!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Met friends for drinks and we walked out before ordering. Nasty people in the restaurant -- and the bar is a dump.

Visited December 2011
new haven, connecticut
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Due to the other great eateries in the area this place is just average. Service is good and the staff is friendly. Food didn't move me either way. I wasn't disappointed but I certainly didn't feel the need to make a return visit. Night time gets live since SideBar (directly next to The Elbow Room and connected) turns into party central. Normally a pretty good d.j. is playing there. Normally Top Floor Entertainment. The dance area at SideBar is HORRIBLE. No ventilation and hot as hell in the basement level. Security was cool but needs to enforce spacing issues like a lot of other clubs do. You can hardly move anywhere in that place.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stratford, CT
“This is such a great place to go with friends for lunch or brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been to the Elbow Room three times in the recent past, and have never been disappointed. The staff is very helpful and attentive. The food, salads, sandwiches, omlets have all been good and well prepared. The atmosphere is nice and they don't rush you. I would go there again when I'm in the area.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hartford, Connecticut
“Elbow Room is a disgrace now!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I really used to like this restaurant so we went 2x this past month but this last time was just crap!!! Firstv we ordered 2 specials and when they came both were different dishes and were not as stated in the menu. Then mine has numerous hairs in it. We also asked for more dinner rolls before this all happened and they never came. The waiter was polite but the owner was standing 7 feet from us atdoor by hostess stand and never once came over to apologize. I guess he just doesn't care anymore seeing as his restaurant was empty and all the others in West Htfd. were full! We really like the food here but we keep giving this place a chance and they keep messing up and blatantly do not care!!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere