“Authentic and Delicious Peruvian Cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Authentic and Delicious Peruvian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I have been a regular customer at Cora Cora since it opened. Their food is delicious and truly authentic. The ceviche and arroz chaufa are delicious and you must try one of their pisco sour drinks to top it off! Friendly service and authentic food..I advise everyone to check this place out! I know I will always be a loyal customer!

Visited January 2014

Hartford, Connecticut
“Excellant Peruvian restarant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I enjoy going to Cora cora. The food is great, The restaurant is CLEAN. We have been to eat there many times. Will be back again soon!

Bloomfield CT. USA
“Wonderful experience !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Peruvian food at it's best. My wife and I ate there this week. We were promptly seated by a very friendly and attentive staff. A large bottle of cold water and a bowl of corn nuts (I've known them as Quiko's) were brought over. They are addictive. We then split an appetizer called Cora Yuca Rellena which is yucca stuffed with cheese and served with an onion salad. I had the Camarones Al Ajillo which was a plentiful portion of shrimp sautéed in a butter garlic sauce served with properly prepared white rice and asparagus. My wife had a beef filet dish served with fried sweet plantains and white rice. To top it of we split Vanilla Flan which was the thickest and tastiest I have had. All in all we could not have been more pleased and will surely return for more.

portland, ct
“Fantastic Peruvian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have enjoyed the entire dining experience at Cora Cora. They feature a diverse and comprehensive menu of authentic Peruvian dishes, that provides something for everyone. The staff is most attentive and courteous without being overbearing. They are very helpful in answering any questions. The food is delicious and has eye appeal as well.

West Hartford, Connecticut
“Delicious authentic food with warm staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Our party everyone ordered a different entre from chicken the peruvian mountain food and the fish. All were exceptional and unique. Complimentary desert was given. A place I would definitely go again. A+