“You will love it” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Agia Anna
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“You will love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Nice infrastructure, very modern and new. The staff is young, well trained and very polite. 5 star service. Some improvement is needed on the buffet and breakfast. Room rates are resonable where spa rates and food are relatively expensive.

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice. Choice depanding on view and price
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Greek first
Athens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel, very well trained and polite personnel. Very spacious rooms with nice rural views. Actually the hotel is between a forest and the sea. The smell from the forest is very intense. All of the staff members are doing an excellent job. From the restaurant people on breakfast and dinner, with a pick of the restaurant manager serving fruits by the pool !!!! Also dinner was very nice and tasteful. The spa girls with their smile and expertise really makes your experience unique. All and all a great spa hotel with a very nice drive through nothern part of Evoia which is full of nature.

Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Athens,Greece
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Although i visited the hotel the first weekend of August,(wich normaly everywhere you go is crazy) there was a calm atmosphere in the hotel. The beach was very nice, with (free) sunbeds, with quite a lo tof space from one umbrella to the other (a really unusual thing for beaches in Greece). Great cocktails (i would say normal pricew ,average 10 euros). On the other hand i think that beers were a bit overpriced,6euros.Delicious breakfast. Very clean restrooms. But the big surprise was the staff. Extremjely polite and friendly always ready to help you. Well done guys!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Although I 've been there for 2 nights only, I had a wonderful time. The facilities were excellent like 5* hotel; the stuff was one of the best I have ever meet!!! Αlthough it was lower level family room it was nice and very cool with out air condition. There are 2 reasons that I would like to change. First the food wasn't that we were await. Actually my girlfriend found a Hair in her food. The second is that we hadn't wi-fi in the room and we had to go to reception to have access.

Room Tip: The lower level family room was cheap and great!
Marousi, Greece
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Two girl friends, myself and our 2 babies made a quick last minute decision to take a three day girls only trip to Agia Anna. It was great! We had a lovely time. The hotels facilities were more than we ever expected. Clean rooms, friendly staff and a beautiful setting. The lower level family rooms were very nice and exactly what the reservations dept. described to us over the phone. Everything we needed was at our finger tips. As we took advantage of the halfboard meal plan, we had no need to leave the hotel at all. This was very convenient as we had two infants with us. The only reason I did not give the hotel 5 stars(and call me picky if you want...) was because the hotel did not offer some kind of decaffinated hot beverage at breakfast. As a nursing mom, I asked the staff if they had any decaf filter coffee. They politely replied no. I then asked for some decaf tea or maybe camomile, again-NO. The staff's only suggestion was that I PURCHASE a decaf espresso or nes cafe. I found that a bit rude. But overall we had a pleasant stay. I would deff go back...only this time I would bring my decaf from home!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Ferrara, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Ecxellent !!

Although I 've been there for 2 nights only, I had a wonderfull time.
What you get is more close and in some areas even better than a 5* hotel.
I won't talk about the design and the decoration, because this hotel is brand new
so you may expect what you get, something outstanding.

I will only comment the treatment by the personnel which is probably the best I ever had
even in much more expensive hotels. You really feel that you are in a friend's home rather
than in a hotel !!

Well done !!

Will definitely go again but with my kids next time.

Bravo !

Room Tip: even in ground floor the rooms have decent view Beware that there are also some rooms below ground...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Had a lovely time in the Thalatta hotel in July 2012, from check-in, where we where escorted to our room and shown around the hotel area and the room amenities, to the professional and relaxing Swedish massage we had.

The rooms are very modern (Wi-Fi in the room would be appreciated though), all have a nice view and i especially liked the bathroom where 2 showers were installed!

Would definitely go back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Thalatta Seaside Hotel? Share your experiences!