“Average food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
North Stonington, Connecticut
“Average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I know some people go crazy over the Olive Garden but I feel the food is just ok. It is too salty and bland for me. I go occasionally with a friend for lunch who likes it and I order the soup and salad. The sausage soup is pretty good.

Visited July 2012

New York, NY
“great food. nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Visited here in June 2012 after a trip to the Aquarium. Right past the Mall. Food is good, reliable and reasonable. Great for families.

Visited June 2012
“Exactly what I needed!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

After a hard day who wants to do the dishes?! This was great- we did the dinner or two for 25 bucks- it was outstanding! The wait staff was really nice and there is always more food than we can eat- it is clean and prompt with service- in general it's an olive garden- enough said!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Nice place to go in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012 via mobile

I was there with friends yesterday. There are couple special additions to their menu. One of them is baked pasta romana with beef. I think it is the best dish I've ever had in Olive Garden. Definitely gonna go there again before the special ends.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rhode Island
“Good food but horrible serevice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

We visited Olive Garden this past Sat night (12/10), and encountered an expected 45 minute wait for a table. What was not expected was the HORRIBLE service we got once we were seated. It was a full 15 minutes before our waiter, Jessie, showed up to take our drink order. By that time, we had already decided what we wanted to eat, so we placed our full order. he came back about 10 minutes later with the drinks, and my salad came 5 minutes after that...but without the soup my wife ordered. 15 minutes later, and with no sign of the soup, I flagged him down and asked if we were going to see the soup sometime today. He apologized, and we got the soup shortly after. It was a FULL 55 minutes from our seating before we got our main course. There were 2 tables near us that were seated after us, yet got their meals before we did. I don't know what Jessie's issue is, but he is a horrible waiter, and his lack of anything approaching decent service has made it certain we will never visit that Olive Garden again.

Visited December 2011