“If I only lived closer” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Moodus, CT
“If I only lived closer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stumbled upon this hole in the wall "Pizza" place last weekend. Grinders galore, toasted in their pizza oven. Also have ravioli and other dinner plates. Booming local business that advertises 35 years in business. Mostly takeout but has about 25 or so seats. My wife and I split a large,meatball grinder and my daughter had a regular sized meatball grinder. Rolls are from a local bakery. Balls are home made. A great sauce, onions and peppers to top it off. With a couple of sodas and a water our bill was $20. They bring you a small cup with ice for your drinks. Nice touch.
Total experience for a quick and delicious and well priced lunch rates near the top of my list. Will definitely revisit when back in this area.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Columbia
“Awesome grinders!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

After first having a grinder here, I can't ever get a grinder anywhere else. they are just perfect and yummy. bread is always perfect. super friendly staff.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“My favorite place for a grinder!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I visit the area twice a year to visit family, its a tradition that my brother in law & I do every year is to go there for a itialian grinder, service is fast, food is very good, I always want to try a different one but don't they also have great pizza & itialian dinners & salads, only drawback is they have limited seating, but it is well worth it. I know I'll be back, look forward to it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
new london ct.
“DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Ive gone to this reataurant for over 16 yrs. and have always enjoyed "every-bite" and lots of laughs.. so, not only will you enjoy the food.. you will love everyone..

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New London, CT
“Great Food and Greek Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

I have been going to Supreme Pizza ever since it opened. All their food is really good but my favorites are any of the grinders. My daughter is really fussy about food and they make her a tuna grinder with nothing on it but black olives. They will custom make any grinder for you. They also have the best rice pudding that I have had anywhere!!

• Visited August 2011