You added CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center - Waterbury to your Saves list
CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center - Waterbury
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3580 East Main Street, Waterbury, CT 06705 (Formerly Holiday Inn Waterbury)   |
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Waterbury
“It's fun and cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I like it here and I meet Taylor and she is nice with this soft voice. She explain what was the 50 dollar charge and it was if something is damage in your room when you were there but it will take off when u leave. They are nice and u can have a lot or their and it's cheap. I will go again. the best part was artview

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Bristol, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

As I entered the lobby and it was our turn to check in, TAYLOR who was the staff taking care of us ordered me to show my ID. My family and I was not greeted and she seemed like she was bothered to be working. Next as I am signing the papers, she slapped a bracelet on my wrist not even explaining why I need the bracelet. When I asked her the reason she became more bothered, and TOLD, not explained, that I have to keep the bracelet on for the next 2 days. After check in process ended, she gave me the card for our room, and turns her back. I would remind that this is my first time in this hotel and I don't even know where the rooms are. As we entered the room, there was a disgusting odor in the room. Frankly I don't write reviews especially bad ones! But I had to write something about this one. Btw, they charged me extra 50 dollars, not explaining why. If you are rich enough to throw money away, go ahead and spend your money here! However I work hard to earn my every penny and give my kids the best. By staying in this hotel, I did not meet my kids' expectations. I will be also calling the DPH for the uncleanliness and the odor for the room we stayed in. Btw, it was room number 151.

Room Tip: I strongly suggest that you find another hotel for your family, if you care about them.....
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Fernandina Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

stayed here for reunion - hotel just average - beds were comfortable and was quiet for sleeping . Bathroom not the cleanest as found hairs on floor as I entered. Didn't attend water park but guests that did seem to have fun.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
CT
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed here years ago and it was okay but this stay shows how downhill they've gone. We stayed one night with waterpark tickets included. The hotel lobby is nice. The waterpark is small but fun - its good for kids 12 and under, not for teens. The arcade was great and they gave us a $20 coupon - that's about all nice I can say. I was thinking of having a birthday party here in the future but not anymore. People were bringing in small babies in diapers in the hot tub. The hot tub had a layer of scum on the top. The bathrooms in the waterpark were dirty. I'd recommend a day pass if you got a discount.

The hallways going towards the rooms had dirt all over the carpet. It did not look as if they had been cleaned in days. The room door had paint chipped off. There was a big stain on the wallpaper in the room. The furniture was okay but very worn. The air conditioner unit was literally frozen in place with knobs broken off. The bathroom was clean but I didn't feel comfortable laying my toothbrush on the counter. There were loud people in the hallways all night. They went on and on till early morning. They were fighting and yelling. We called but nothing was done about it. We left exhausted. Next time I'll drive the few hours to great wolf water park. Such a shame really - hope they renovate, hire some good cleaning staff and make it nice safe place for families to come visit again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stayed here last year with a couple of friends. We had a room with two double beds and it was pretty spacious. The room was clean, had a coffee pot and radio. The water park is more for children but could be fun if your with the right people. Pool was nice and staff was friendly.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
CT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We took our 7 and 10 year old daughters for the day to CoCo Key Water Park. We had purchased a Groupon, so we only paid half price for the admission tickets. Our girls really had a great time! The water features were fun. The bathroom/changing area was very very dirty. We had a fun time, but I was glad we had only paid half price to get in.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed here 8-10-12 it was disgusting and awful. i came yesterday in person to the general manager bill and requested a total refund i told him all my issues he seemed careless thats why today im contacting channel 3 news the health department and consumor of protection...ok so the ac in room.was broke it was so hot. the water in pool was freezing couldnt even go in, now this is indoors make much sense lol, hard basketballs in water park does that make sense? hitt my baby in the head i told desk to get them out n asked y they were even in there they said they 'd get them out next day they were still there, not one vending machine works,ne where in whole building, called maintanence in room cuz of ac he reaked like liquor! so nasty n mind u he was the man walking around the children in the resort creeeppyy...arcade has no ac soo hot n most games are broke, food was gross has e-coli when we left there we all were sick...ceilings in hall caved in and leaking place is a dump, only the scum of the dirty water waterbury would be ok at this place! dont go here pleaseeee dont! they will be shut down soon

• Stayed August 2012

Been to CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center - Waterbury? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center - Waterbury

Address: 3580 East Main Street, Waterbury, CT 06705 (Formerly Holiday Inn Waterbury)
Location: United States > Connecticut > Waterbury
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Waterbury
Hotel Class:3 star — CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center - Waterbury 3*
Experience Connecticut's ultimate indoor water resort! No matter what the weather is like outside, it's always a bright and sunny 84 degrees at CoCo Key! With over 50,000 sq. ft. of indoor Key West-style adventure, CoCo Key Water Resort has all the fun and excitement your family can handle. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Expedia, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center - Waterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Coco Key Water Resort Hotel And Convention Center - Waterbury
Holiday Inn Waterbury
Waterbury Holiday Inn

If you own or manage CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center - Waterbury, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.