“Juicy Burgers!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Durham,CT
“Juicy Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

A great place for Burgers! Tracy was our server and she came by our table quite often. The Burger I had was cooked to order and I gave it a ten out of a ten.it came with more fries one person could eat. My wife had their pulled pork sandwich and loved it. A place where you can bring the family. Looking forward to my next visit. A large beer menu if you enjoy beer!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wallingford, Connecticut
“Pbj wings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Tried the pbj wings and a burger. Both were good and reasonably priced. Our server was pretty terrible and the check was wrong. The place wasn't busy but the staff seemed flustered.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Haven, Connecticut
“Great food. Very nice beer menu.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place. We had burgers, onion rings and a B.L.T. Everything was very good and the server was great. The food was delicious, hot and cooked to order. The beer selections were excellent. I'm a beer snob and I was really impressed. I will go back to knuckleheads.

Visited July 2013
Hope Valley, Rhode Island
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Large portions, great casual food. Good service. but watch out if you don't like sweet. The sweet potato fries are glazed in some type of sweet coating, they are almost like a dessert. They are delicious, but not your standard sweet potato fry.

Visited July 2013
Shelton, Connecticut, United States
“Porkapalooza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The thing to have here is the pork. We ordered a pulled pork Cuban sandwich which was delicious, and our friends split a brisket sandwich. I would definitely recommend it to others. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was that the service was pretty slow the day we were there. It was Saturday but there were only a couple of other tables occupied when we came in, and they all managed to get their food, eat and leave before we were served. They have a huge selection of interesting beers and a separate bar on the other side, but we were waiting to do some wine tasting, so we didn't try the beer. I think we would have been less concerned about the time it took to get our meals if we had been drinking the beer! Anyway, the food was delicious and I hope someone corrects the spelling of the name on this site so that people can find it more easily.

Visited June 2013