“Beautiful Vineyard” 5 of 5 stars

Vernon, Connecticut
19 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Vineyard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We really enjoyed this vineyard. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. We were able to taste several of their wines and all of them were pretty authentic to Italy especially the table wines. The host, and I apologize because I forget his name was absolutely gracious. Taking his time going through each wine while encouraging conversation amongst ourselves and another couple. I also loved that as the tasting went on and the bar started to fill they added additional staff to make sure everyone had the same level of tasting experience. The outside seating are looked very inviting and unfortunately as it was the first stop on a three day wine tour we didn't stay to enjoy a glass outside but definitely will return in the near future. A lovely winery not to be missed.

Visited June 2013

Hartford, Connecticut
31 attraction reviews
“Wonderful vineyard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My friends and I like to spend a few Saturday afternoons during the summer , enjoying some of the vineyards in CT. We love Paradise Hills. The place is absolutely gorgeous and the owners seem to be very hands on. There's something magical about grabbing a glass of wine and relaxing with some friends!

Visited June 2013
Milford, CT
11 attraction reviews
“Wonderful place to realx with a glass of wine on a nice day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This has become a favorite winery of ours. Pack a nice picnic basket, and after tasting their wines purchase your favorite and sit outside, relax and enjoy. The staff is very friendly. We have gone there both in the winter and spring and have not had a bad experience yet. The owners are great to talk with and we enjoyed hearing all about their trip to Italain and picked up tips for when we make our trip to Italian.

This is a great place with a relaxation atmosphere -either when sitting outside in the Spring or in the Winter by the fire.

Visited February 2013
Wallingford, Connecticut
20 attraction reviews
“better than Texas wines.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I know that title will get me in trouble, but I must be honest. Just went there for the first time this past Friday. The inside room is nice, and too small for the amount of people there, or that want to be there. This is not a criticism, but the stating the obvious. I am sure when the weather is better, being outside is delightful. They had very pleasant and knowledgeable employees working the wine counter. The prices were okay. Bring your own food, I like this, but they do have wine glasses you can use.
There was a singer, excellent. I have many friends that go there often, and keep going back. They all seem to enjoy this location and wine to the other place in the same town. I will return on my next trip back to CT from our extended visit to TX.

Visited April 2013
Meriden, Connecticut
7 attraction reviews
“Going down hill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

When this first opened it was a great place to go. It doesn't have the views of Gouveia, but it was much smaller and intimate which was a nice change. The owner and his completely rudeness has ruined my last 2 experiences there. Will not be returning. The wine is good, however I don't feel it's as good as its competition and they run out of their wines very quickly.

Visited July 2012