“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Middletown, Connecticut
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I love this place. The food is good and they will make it as hot and spicy as you would like (or not, if you prefer). The service is excellent and they deliver as well. The meals come out quickly so if you are considering going here on your lunch break you do not need to worry about your co-workers thinking you dropped off the face of the earth. Yum!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

95% Recommend
Wallingford, Connecticut
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love this restaurant. We come as often as we can and we always try to introduce this place to new people because it is so delicious. The service is wonderful and the owner is really sweet. Try the crab Rangoon!!!

Visited April 2013
Hartford, CT
“Little secret...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This tidy place is one often frequented for lunch by the many business folks nearby, in my case almost weekly. Most often, we will sit for soup (I particularly enjoy the thai spicy soup) and have a few rolls. Most recently I decided to try one of their other specialties and thoroughly enjoyed the drunken noodles. They spiced it up with some good heat to my liking; a very generous portion that was simply delicious. The kind of good flavor that makes you want to sip the leftover sauce from the bottom of the empty plate kind of good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wallingford, Connecticut
“Pleasantly surprised by this Asian restaurant - it delivers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I still don't know exactly where this place is or what it looks like since I have only used it for take-out, and since they deliver, I've had no need to go to the physical location. I will have to track it down, however, because the food is delicious.

Ordering by phone is fairly easy; the woman who answered the phone had a little trouble understanding me (and vise versa) but she was friendly and patient and we managed to communicate fairly well. (For some reason, "salmon roe sushi" is a problem; once I got a salmon roll and the second time I got a piece of salmon sushi.) But, that aside, the food is fresh and delicious.

This time, we ordered from both the Japanese and the Thai menus. My daughter said the sushi was some of the best she's had locally and very fresh. I had shrimp pad se ew, also delicious with large shrimp that were properly cooked (not overcooked). It came with a salad with the best, homemade ginger dressing I have ever had. If you like fresh ginger, you will love this dressing! The mango delight (mango sticky rice) for dessert was perfect; the mango was ripe and sweet and the rice al dente with plenty of coconut flavor. Thai ice tea was excellent and the portions generous; it comes either with or without pearl tapioca (bubble tea).

A nicety is that the driver calls from the driveway to tell you the delivery is here. It's easier to deal with the delivery when I can corral my dogs first, rather than have them go nuts when the doorbell rings.

I'm looking forward to actually finding this place and seeing what it's like to dine-in. Meanwhile, we'll be continuing to order delivery from this fine Asian restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
Wallingford, Connecticut, United States
“yummmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Best Thai in ct. We go here more than we eat in. The staff is great and the food is even better. You have to go to know, just give it a shot.

• Visited April 2013