“noisy / dirty / run-down condition” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Vernon

You added Days Inn Vernon to your Saves list
Days Inn Vernon
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   451 Hartford Turnpike / I-84, Vernon, CT 06066 (Formerly Howard Johnson Express Vernon)   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Vernon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Portland, Maine
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My family stayed here last year, and our stay was uneventful. This year after canceling our reservation (we found an alternative), we were still charged. I was told "if you had canceled, the system would not have charged you." A manager is supposed to call me back. I'm doubtful this will happen, so I will continue to call back. Not impressed, and we will not even think about staying there again. Too bad, because it is convenient off of 84.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Vernon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Vernon

Address: 451 Hartford Turnpike / I-84, Vernon, CT 06066 (Formerly Howard Johnson Express Vernon)
Location: United States > Connecticut > Vernon
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Vernon
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Vernon 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Vernon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Vernon Hotel Vernon
Howard Johnson Vernon
Vernon Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Days Inn Vernon, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.