“Eagles concert” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 Attractions in Uncasville
Type: Arenas/ Stadiums/ Fields, Theaters & Stadiums
More attraction details
Owner description: Mohegan Sun Arena is now ranked consistently among the top venues in the world according to Billboard Magazine, Pollstar and Venues Today. It has won "Casino of The Year" at the Country Music Awards in 2008 & 2010 and in 2013, was voted "Arena Of The Year" at the G2E Global Gaming Conference in Las Vegas. Also in 2013, Mohegan Sun won "Casino of The Year" in 2 categories at the Academy of Country Music Awards. For more information on concerts and other great events visit Mohegan Sun.
NJ
“Eagles concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've been an Eagles fan most of my life. My "bucket list" contained "see a live Eagles concert." I have their Farewell I Tour DVD as well as the History of the Eagles DVD, but there's nothing like seeing them live. I only wish they'd have performed "Get Over It," as well as a couple of their new songs like "Busy Being Fabulous" and "How Long." Otherwise, my bucket list item is complete. And I had a blast! The venue was perfect - not too big.

Visited July 2013
MoheganSunCT, Dave J. - Social Media Specialist at Mohegan Sun Arena, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
We're glad we could help you check that off of your bucket list! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review - hope to see you at another show soon!

Long Island, New York
“Our seat should never have been sold”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have been to many show at Mohegan Sun and always had a great time. This time however I was late getting tickets for Jeff Dunham and got nose bleed seats. We have been in the cheap seats in other arenas and thought it would be fine. Boy were we wrong.

The seats were so far in the corner that we could only see the left side of Jeff Dunhams' face and none of the puppets. The sound system was so bad that no one around us was laughing because no one could understand what was being said.

Add to that that the section was so steep that my wife was getting sick.

We finally climbed down and sat in an area that they hadn't sold seat in. The view of the stage wasn't any better but at least we could understand the jokes.

I guess these seats would be acceptable for a rock band or something like that, but they should never have been sold for a comedian.

“Eagles concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

It was our first time at this venue, we were very pleased. The arena is not too big. I found it easy to get to and from our seats. Plenty of ushers to help people find their seats. Although our seats were on the upper level at the opposite end from the stage they were still fine. Good acoustics for an arena. Lots of food choices. My only complaint was the sports banners hanging from the rafters which somewhat blocked our view of the video monitors.

Visited July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We're happy to hear that you had a good time at The Eagles concert! We also appreciate your feedback about the sports banners. We hope to see you again soon!
New York City, New York
17 attraction reviews
“Seats are way too cramped”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Let me just start off my saying the workers at the Mohegan Sun arena could not be any nicer. Every single worker I encountered had a smile on their face, were truly helpful and genuinely kind people to be around. That is also much appreciated. The facilities were very clean which is also equally appreciated. The main complaint I had, as well as many others is the seating. The seats was so cramped and small. I have been to many Broadway theaters where the seating is cramped which is understandable because they're old, but for the Mohegan Sun arena (which looks completely new) I don't understand why it has to be that way. Very uncomfortable! A couple next to us actually got up during the show and left because of the seats.

Rhode Island
5 attraction reviews
“Perfect venue for a concert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband & I recently saw Rush here. Then over the 4th of July w/e we saw Heart (w/ Jason Bonham) & we think it is the perfect size venue for a show. We had great seats for both shows. Any experience we had with the Arena's staff was also positive. They were all polite & friendly. With the option to hang around before & after the shows is a plus with shopping, dining, casino - it's all good.

Visited July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We're happy to hear that you had a good time at the Rush and Heart shows. We hope to see you again soon for another concert!