“Could be NYC Chinatown!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 42 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: Chinese
Charleston, South Carolina
“Could be NYC Chinatown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Outstanding Dim Sum! Very wide range of selections; pleasant servers who couldn't try harder to make this a wonderful dining experience!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bristol, Connecticut
“alright food, and terrible customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We ordered from this restaurant twice during or stay at the Hyatt Place, and the first time it was pretty good, but the second time we didn't get what we ordered., The meal didn't come with an egg roll as stated, and also I ordered Kung Pao Chicken and when I opened the container I noticed it wasn't the same as the first time I ordered it. I called the restaurant and the man that answered told me that since I opened the container their was nothing they could do about it, and also Kung Pao Chicken when ordered in a combination meal doesn't come with peanuts.. WTH.. Kung Pao Chicken always has peanuts unless you request different.. He just didn't want to admit they sent me the wrong item. I wouldn't order from this place again, if I were traveling to Uncasville CT again. Both times that we ordered we had it delivered and on both occasions the lady that delivered the food to us didn't want to provide us the receipt. She just tore off the bottom and wrote the total on the bottom... Very strange

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Nice place! Good food and a real authentic meal!! Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a hidden gem! The menu is creative with options to please every appetite. Have no idea why the negative reviews. Been here 3 times in the past six months and always top notch! Authentic food at a reasonable price. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Miami Beach, Florida
“went there once late night for a drink”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

i got only one thing to say
what is that awful smell?
......................................................................................................................................................

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Very Good food, very lousy service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I like Chinese food. My husband does not. Given his druthers he'd prefer Vietnamese or Thai or Korean as he finds most chinese food fairly bland and uninteresting. We both enjoyed our meal here, which basically makes it unique among Chinese restaurants. I ordered a Four -something I forget the name of, but it had chicken, pork, fried shrimp and lobster in a basic moogoo gai pan sauce. The lobster was real lobster and as plentiful as the pork. They did not skimp at all.

Service was slow and lousy but we were there near closing I think and the waitstaff was more focused on the people in the attached bar. This was the only serious drawback to the experience and what gives it a four rather than a five. The service probably was a two, but the lobster sweetened my mood sufficiently to lift them to a 4.

• Visited December 2012