“Always top notch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Uncasville
Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Always top notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I love this place. The bells and lights really make me feel great....that and all the oxygen the pump into the air. The suites are always spotless and have fantastic river views. This is my happy place.

Room Tip: Ask for a nice view of the river on a higher floor.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
  • Turkish first
Mexico, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

There was a lot to do while at Mohegan Sun, we went there on a Saturday evening at dinner time. The lines for the buffets were lengthy but the upstairs restaurants didn't appear to have long lines. The casino floor was very bright, the dealers were very friendly (craps and blackjack).

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
MoheganSunCT, Manager at Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us! We hope to see you again soon!
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We stayed in the hotel on a trip from Maine back to NJ. The suite we asked for was roomy, clean, modern, and quiet. It had a full size bedroom and full sized living area with 1 1/2 baths. The main bath was tastefully done in marble and sizeable for 2 to get ready in the morning.
If you want to gamble there are 2 large casinos only an elevator ride away. Dining is at your option with facilities from drinks, to lounges and diners to restaurants.

Room Tip: A suite is worth the extra cost if you can afford it. Either side of the hotel seems to have a good...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again soon!
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Our hotel room was luxurious with a spectacular view. All of the employees that we encountered at the valet parking, at the front desk and in the restaurants were very professional. We are not big gamblers and were staying to attend the concert that evening at the Arena (which was very nice). Two complaints: I didn't appreciate the $15 resort fee that was tacked on at check-in to the prepaid cost of the room and the buffet breakfast could have been better.

Overall, it was a nice stay and the concert was great.

Room Tip: 20th floor gave a a great view.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you had a nice stay with us and enjoyed Mohegan Sun Arena! Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again soon!
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I booked a two night stay in a Luxury River Suite. The 25th floor room was huge with 1 1/2 baths, nice size living room and awesome views of the Thames river. All the amenities that one could ask for too.
I took advantage of the card left on the bed to order breakfast via room service each morning. Breakfast arrived right on time and was cooked perfectly each day.
Let me add that the master bath was huge with a long jetted tub, glassed in shower, double sink marble vanity and separate toilet the whole room was very clean. Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again soon!
Stamford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I was recently at Mohegan Sun for two nights during a conference. The hotel was beautiful and the room was comfortable and clean. The only complaint was that the self parking lots are very far from the hotel. There is free valet service for hotel guests, but it was a chaotic mess when I arrived (most likely due to the hundreds of people checking in at the same time for the conference, but with a large conference center one would assume they could handle it). I really had a lovely time, though!

Room Tip: There are two sets of elevators-one for floors up to 23, the other for higher than 23.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay during your conference! Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again soon!
Union City, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I got a RueLaLa deal for a night at Mohegan Sun. I had done it a few months before and had a really good time so I was excited to go back up. The whole facility is beautiful and the room was very luxurious. I ate at Hash-House-a-Go-Go for lunch, Tuscany for dinner and the buffet for breakfast. All were really great and had super nice service.

It was a nice mini-vacation until I decided to call it a night. I went up to bed around 10:30ish, after some time in the casino (went home a winner, so yay!). The bed is comfortable and the ac kept the room to the temperature I liked, but... I was in a room above the pool and it turned into a night club after dark. I was on the 24th floor and could hear it, not so bad that it sounded like I was there, but the pumping of the base was really loud. I closed the lights-out curtains hopeful that it would help, but it didn't. I was intermittently woken up by the music until about 2am when I think they closed for the night.

At check out, the desk clerk, strangely, didn't ask how my stay was. I thought that was pretty standard. So, I told him about the noise. He looked at me kinda side-eyes and said "Really? Up that high? Oh, well." I know I got the room at a discount, but sorry would have been nice.

All in all, a really nice place, totally worth the drive up even just for the night, but next time I go I'll make sure I'm not above the pool.

Room Tip: Avoid any rooms that face the pool. Maybe it's just in the summer, but at night the music is so...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Been to Mohegan Sun? Share your experiences!