“Netrate Concepts...one roll..big winner.” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Mohegan Sun Boulevard, Uncasville, CT 06382   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Uncasville
New York City, New York
“Netrate Concepts...one roll..big winner.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

During our luxurious stay the Mohegan Sun casino not only did we win BIG but our savings thanks to Netrate was exceptional. After a $400 slot win my girl got a straight flush on LET IT RIDE and won over $1400....Big win, BIG SAVINGS. Thanks NETRATE. Great service and great price. Should we thank you for the winning cards too?????

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
MoheganSunCT, Manager at Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
It sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope we see you again soon!

856 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
Pennington, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

My husband and I met up with our 24-year old daughter for a weekend here. The hotel is top-notch and the restaurants are abundant-you will have no problem finding something to suit your taste.

This weekend was a nice winter get-away for us, since Mohegan Sun is about halfway between where we live and the city our daughter lives in. We aren't big gamblers, but we did have some fun playing slots!

For us, this was a terrific winter destination... plenty to do, all indoors! We had a few really enjoyable meals and had a great experience at the spa. There is shopping, too. Good option, since the weather outside was cold and snowy!

Room Tip: We had a river view room on a high floor... very nice.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
MoheganSunCT, Manager at Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thanks for this great review! We're happy we could be the setting for your family get-together. Hope you'll all join us again soon!
Yardley, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was having a great time at the resort until I asked for a late checkout. I was at there as an ice storm was coming in later that night. I checked out a day early (no problem) but then asked for a late checkout. My train was not coming until 3PM so I asked about 2PM. He said no problem. The resort was empty. I had lunch and spent about 45 minutes in the room until I checked out at 2PM. The guy I had talked to wasn't there and the checkout person told me that I was not told 2PM, as their policy is Noon. So now I'm a liar. We argued for some time and the manager came over and reiterated what was said. They did say if I hadn't used the room that they could take off the charge. I said I sat in a chair and wtached TV from 1:15 to 2. She said, "so you did use it." Ugh. I might have still given it a 2 or 3 rating except that I sent an email through their website and still haven't recieved a response a week later. This is no way to treat guests. Even if somehow I had misinterpreted something, was it worth it for $82.50 (they wound up offering me a half day rate). BTW, I wasn't even paying for the room, it was a convention and my company paid.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I'm currently here as we speak with my boyfriend. The aura of this hotel and casino is so relaxed, clean, and beautiful. Hotel room is very clean! Plenty of towels, linens, pillows provided. We just tried Michael Jordan's Steakhouse..great food and service! Casino is spacious..divided into three casinos (Earth, Wind and Sky). Plenty of staff on site and they have been rather helpful and are quite friendly. Great overall!

• Stayed February 2014
Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the kind words and hope that you'll join us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

We go to Mohegan Sun for my husbands birthday. It's good for 1 or 2 nights. The rooms are beautiful!!! Clean and great views. Modern furnishings pretty nice. We have never had a bad meal there. It's nice to be able to go 45 minutes away and enter this amazing place. It's so great to get away with good service, good food, a little shopping, gambling, live music all in a gorgeous atmosphere.

• Stayed January 2014
Thanks for this great review! We're glad we could help you celebrate your husband's birthday. Hope to see you both again soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Purchased a mid-week offer that was very inexpensive which included Dinner and Lunch and $25 for Slots. With all the free perks, the room was almost free. The thing that impressed me the most was the customer service. Where ever you went in the hotel or one of their concessions you were greeted with a smile and made to feel that your business was truly appreciated. The breakfast buffet was inexpensive and had a large number of choices including a cooked to order omelet bar. The free lunch was in a world recognized Pizza Restaurant and the complementary Dinner was at one of Todd English's top restaurants. My first attempt ever at the slots was quite rewarding for after three pushes of the button I had multiplied my $25 over six fold and immediately cashed out so my whole trip cost me nothing. As well as great service, the rooms were large and very well furnished. In addition the security was impressive, in order to get on the elevators to gain access to your rooms it was necessary to pass through a security check point and show your key. All in all a pleasant way to spen a mid-week outing.

Room Tip: They say midweek is best as it must get extremely crowded on weekends. On Monday and Tuesday there w...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
MoheganSunCT, Manager at Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
We are glad that we could make your recent stay a memorable one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review - we can't wait to see you again soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I booked a room here to celebrate my husband's birthday. Being close to boston, we have been here before but this was the first time we checked in. We checked in on a weekday so prices are cheaper. And also weekdays are not crowded at all. Rooms are very spacious and really clean. Everything looks new, including the carpet. Bed is high but is very comfortable. We had a view of the frozen river which was amazing! I really like the bathroom as the john is separated and has its own door. I think mohegan is a better property and well maintained compared to nearby foxwoods. Also there are a lot of dining options. The dinner buffet was average but really cheap. We got a discount for liking it on facebook. Breakfast buffet was better and offered more variety and again its cheap. Definitely enjoyed our stay and we will be back again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are happy that we could help you celebrate your husband's birthday. We can't wait to have you as our guest again soon!
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Mohegan Sun? Share your experiences!