1. Nice rooms! just wish they had showers instead of tubs but it's no biggie.
2. Good selection of food. Virgil's was great! Surprised how good buffet was for breakfast.
3. Nice selection of shops both expensive and inexpensive.
4. Pool was BIG-nice surprise for a casino.
5. Nice gym-had good machines.
6. They were very organized for such a large hotel. And all the staff we met were very nice and went out of their way to help us.
7. They gave us a refrigerator (we always bring our own soda because it costs a fortune in the casino). And we had the minibar locked. What a ripoff that stuff is! Bring your own snacks.
8. The soap and hair products smelled delightful!
1. Smoking. You are not allowed to smoke anywhere but the casino and room. What a joke. I feel that if they are going to allow smoking in the casino, it should be in a room separated by glass. If these idiots want to kill themselves they should be quarantined from the rest of us. Why should we suffer! You often have to walk through smoking-allowed casinos to get to other parts of the hotel.
That said, I will say that we DID NOT smell any smoke in the common areas ( near shops and restaurants) regardless of what others have said.
2. Bring your own pillows. Theirs are very mushy.
- Also Known As:
- Mohegan Sun Hotel
- Mohegan Sun Uncasville
- Mohegan Sun Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mohegan Sun is the East Coast's premier entertainment, gaming, shopping, meetings and dining destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Mohegan Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.