Microtel Uncasville is nice hotel only a mile away from Mohegan Casino and has been reasonably priced. When my husband and I stayed there for the first time a couple of years ago, the room rate was much less. I find that their prices have increased steadily each year, however. I can not see that these rooms are now exceeding $200 per night on weekends. With that said, the suite is nice and roomy with a neat little counter area with fridge, sink, cabinets, and microwave. The a/c unit was comfortable throughout the night and noise was minimal. The breakfast is nothing much to speak of, and they stop replenishing it before 10:00 on weekends, which I think disappointed some guests, including us. The shuttle service does not run until after 4:00, which is somewhat inconvenient because once we check in, we want to go over to the casino as there is not much else to do around there, but you'd have to sit around waiting for the shuttle to begin, and still have to hope that it isn't already filled up. Each time we have decided to drive over anyway because we didn't feel like waiting. We will continue to visit this Microtel as long as prices do not increase any further as it is a pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Uncasville Hotel
- Microtel Uncasville Hotel Uncasville
- Microtel Uncasville
- Uncasville Microtel
Location: United States > Connecticut > Mystic Country > Uncasville
Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Uncasville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Uncasville 2.5*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Microtel Inn and Suites, an Uncasville hotel near the Mohegan Sun Casino. Conveniently located off Route 2, the Microtel Inn and Suites hotel is only one mile from Mohegan Sun Casino with free transportation to the casino Sunday to Thursday 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Friday and Saturday 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. This Uncasville, CT, hotel is minutes from: Dodd Stadium, Mystic Seaport and Mystic Village. Experience a wine-and-cheese boat ride or just shopping this quaint village. Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration, a recognized leader in oceanic research featuring living marine creatures and the latest discoveries of the underwater world. Eastern Connecticut State University, Connecticut College, Foxwoods Casino, Norwich Golf Course, Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets shopping center, Long Island Sound and Stonington Vineyards are less than 30 miles away. Local businesses near the hotel include Computer Sciences Corporation, The William W. Backus Hospital and FreePort McMoran. Hotel Services and Amenities: Scheduled shuttle service to Mohegan Sun Casino. Conference room with high-speed Internet access; audio-visual equipment available. Free local and long-distance calls within the Continental U.S. Free continental breakfast. Seven ADA-compliant guestrooms, TTY Telephone, auxiliary aids available, wheelchair accessible. Connecting rooms available. All rooms have coffee maker, hair dryer, high-speed wireless internet, iron and ironing board, cable TV with ESPN, CNN and HBO. Microwave, refrigerator and sleeper sofa available in suites only. Dry cleaning and laundry services available. Crib and rollaway bed available. Free outside recreational vehicle and truck parking. This property does not permit pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Uncasville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.