“Much, Much Improved.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Late Night
Connecticut
“Much, Much Improved.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

After two all-inclusive trips to Mexico and Aruba this year, we were not really thinking "buffet" when we made a recent trip to Mohegan Sun Casino recently, but after playing for a while, we decided to look at the new Season's Buffet. We are so glad we did.
Brand new and very classy, it reminded us of Las Vegas. With 800 seats and a cool design outlined with plexiglass, the Season's Buffet proved to be much improved.
Shrimp, oysters, mussels, sushi, salads and soups got you started. Amazing Asian, BBQ, Cajun and Italian kept us going and the carving station mades us happy we chose this venue.
They offered baked Italian dishes and a fresh pasta station. I don't usually eat desserts, but here I found several excellent, not too sweet choices. I lost count of the number and types of fish and veggies.
With an adult dinner price of $25.00 per person an amazing variety and good drink refill service, anyone with an appetite will be happy with the new season's Buffet at Mohegan sun.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Westchester
“Something for eveyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Went to the new Season Buffet on July 15, 2011 - before the fantastic Motley Crue Concert - its was about 26.00 per person. My family was very happy. You need to look around before you grab a plate. There was something for everyone, from bread, soup, sushi, chinese, southern, seafood, carving stations. You should not leave hungry. The salad bar portion for me was small, and being a huge sugar fan, was no so delited with the desert bar. Overall it was worth the money for me. I have eaten in other establishments in Mohegan Sun for more money and less satisfied for dinner.

The next morning we came back and tried the breakfast buffet - about 30,00 for two adults and one child. Again there is something for everyone, lots of egg dishes, meat dishes and such. Because there was so much - I asked a nice server if they had grits, and she went beyond and above - and asked - and sure enough - they had it - way on the other side, with oatmeal and farina. Overall not as impressed with breakfast - but have spent that much at a diner for breakfast for less. So, its ok, but I would rather go for dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, MA
“New Seasons Buffet....absolutely FANTASTIC!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

The newly redone Seasons Buffet is amazing!! Enormous difference compared to what is was before. The decor is beautiful and I love the video screens. But the food is the star of the show and, of course, it should be!
Great selection! Many different food stations. Be sure to browse the whole length of the buffet. My plate was full and there were plenty more items I wanted to add. I had to make a second trip. Here's just a sample of what they have...

Prime Rib (not steamship round anymore)...
Pasta, homestyle meatballs, pizza...
Peel & eat shrimp, fried shrimp, mussels, oysters...
Beef & broccoli, Cashew chicken, sushi...
Fried Chicken, Turkey pot pie, and many sides
BBQ chicken, beef brisket, fajita station, ribs...
Breads, soups, salads...
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Desserts are great and small portioned so you can grab several different ones.
I didn't try it but they said that their chocolate bread pudding was award winning!

Everything is so fresh and tasty! Don't be discouraged by the price (dinner $24.99)... IT IS WELL WORTH IT! But if you still think that's too much $$ no matter how great I'm telling you it is, then put some gambling winnings (if your lucky enough, even if it's $10) towards the price of the buffet and try it, you'll be thrilled you did!

I have this new rule now...anytime I go to Mohegan and win some $$, I will definately need to eat at Seasons again...and again...and again! Actually, even if I'm not lucky, I want to eat there!

Seasons rivals the buffet at Bellagio in Las Vegas.

You gotta give it a try! I can't wait to go back!

Aberdeen, New Jersey
“Absolutely first rate! Hands down best casino buffet I've been to.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

First off, let me start by saying that I have eaten at MANY casino buffets in Atlantic City, Eastern Pennsylvania, and Las Vegas. This is by far the best casino buffet I have been to.

Mohegan Sun recently spent somewhere in the $10 million range to renovate and completely revamp the Seasons Buffet and they did a wonderful job. The decor rivals that of a trendy NYC restaurant and the place is spotless.

The food choices are diverse, plentiful, and delicious. The linear footage of food stations must have been long enough to span 2 basketball courts. The food tasted very fresh and the quality is top notch for a buffet. In addition, the dessert section has a dizzying array of choices.

I highly recommend this buffet and will be back. It is definetly worth the $25.

Massachusetts
“Excellant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

The new buffet is great. Many choices and food cooked much better than before. Everything was clean and perfectly plated. They seem to be focused on providing a good ramnge of choices for everyones tastes and are keeping up with picking up after messy people.The employees are in great moods so far and the order of everything went very well even though it was packed. The price is now 25 dollars but the product is worth it and Tues and Fridays have 2 for one deals.Check on the times availability.