I have stayed at this hotel twice in the last year. Both times I ate at this restaurant as it is convenient. Both times I got food poisoning. I reported it the first time to the GM of the hotel. Last night I made sure I did not eat the same entree just to be sure. I ordered the clams and the fish. I repeatedly asked if they were fresh. The clams were rubbery and they tasted sandy. The fish was so salty it was not edible. The vegetables broccoli was half cooked as was the potatoes. The sweet potatoes, beets, and onions were cooked. This was by far one of the worst restaurants I have eaten at. They have a limited wine list (VERY poor selections). Given that this is the only high brand in the area one would think the opposite. The menu is all in small print (bring your reading glasses). BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU ORDER. I started getting sick when I got right in my room. I called and told them at the front desk. They did ask if I wanted medical attention. I did have them send me up soda to settle my stomach. I will not do this again!
If you own or manage Parallel Post, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.