“Fun night on Thanksgiving Eve” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Torrington, Connecticut, United States
“Fun night on Thanksgiving Eve”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Excellent food and atmosphere.....pricing is reasonable. Beautiful fire place in the dining room. An excellent band after dinner.

Visited November 2013

94% Recommend
“Surprisingly delicious ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Ordered the chicken piccata - excellent! My wife had the seafood alavodka - excellent!!!!!

Great place - $59 for two + my big tip!!

Thank goodness the Warner theater had nothing going on or we would not have had a chance to try this place!

Southbury, CT
“Poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I made reservations for 2 at 6:00 so we could go see a 7:30 show at the Warner Theater across the street. They sat us in the bar section on stools and not at a table. The place was so noisy. I had to get up at least 3 times to ask someone to serve us. Finally at 7:00 I told them if we did not have our dinner by 7:10 we would have to leave. It came at 7:10. I had asked for two vegetables and they gave me a vegetable and potato which I can't eat. The two meals we ordered were delicious. Too bad the service was so bad.

Visited October 2013
Winsted, Connecticut
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We have eaten here several times now. The atmosphere in the pub is nice. Service is good overall but on and off. The dipping sauce and entrees are excellent. We are disappointed in the soup choice which always seems to remain the same as we did have an excellent lobster bisque here a while back which they never had again. The entrees are a little pricey for a pub. The pub menu has very good food, especially the wraps which are flavorful and reasonably priced.

Visited July 2013
Stratford, CT
“Make reservations!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you are going before a show at the Warner Theater, make reservations! Excellent food & friendly workers. I didn't give 5* because it was very warm inside. Old AC just didn't work well. Would have enjoyed it much more if it was cooler.

• Visited July 2013