Room: Dirty, filled with smell of mildew, old cigarettes, toilets with feces and urine down sides, feces on the wall in bathroom, ceiling buckling, FLIES, broken drawers, just flat out unhealthy.
No ammenities (ice, breakfast, coffee, microwave) The is a tiny fridge in the room that is full of mildew. Basically, you have to clean and sanitize room before you even put your stuff down.
I do not recommend anyone to lodge here, especially if you have children. SLEEP IN YOUR CAR or in a gas station bathroom, its cleaner. Plymouth Motor Lodge is a total embarassment to the town! Health department already has been called.
- Also Known As:
- Plymouth Motor Hotel Terryville