“Great place for a business party” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Stratford
Connecticut
16 attraction reviews
“Great place for a business party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I had a office party in this place and it was great. They served us their delicious beer and helped us ordering a delicious catering. The building is spectacular and their bar has an incredible view to the factory. Even that they don't have a kitchen, but allow truck vendors in the outdoor area, I give them a five star because is a good place for business party.

Connecticut
“Wonderful new brewery!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Two Roads is a gem in Stratford. The brewery occupies a factory building which had been vacant for years. Much of the old woodwork has been restored to add to the appeal of the tasting room on the second floor (looking out over the production area). One of the old factory bathrooms has also been refitted into a unisex restroom. There is a company store with apparel, stickers, and 6-packs, as well as a private tasting area that can be booked for events.

The beer is good to excellent and, as you would expect, always fresh. In addition to their four mainstay beers they often have one or two seasonals on tap. The saison and pumpkin were particularly good in this inaugural year. You can order draft beer by the pint, or in a growler to go.

Overall, I recommend Two Roads for an after work happy hour, after dinner drinks, or any other time that calls for a quality micro-brew. The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars is because they do not have a kitchen, although there are frequently food trucks parked at the outdoor beer garden.

Visited October 2013
Stratford, Connecticut
11 attraction reviews
“If you like beer...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I like to support local businesses and since this brewery is right in our backyard we paid it a visit.
The first time the tour and tasting was booked so we had a beer and shopped in the gift shop. On the next visit we were able to take the tour which was time well spent. You can bring your own food or purchase some from the food truck - check the website for a schedule. www.tworoadsbrewing.com Also note, there is no restaurant in the brewery and the bar only serves beer. They also have growlers for purchase and they can be refilled.

Visited November 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
“Fun place for a beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Friends took us here recently and what a fun place to get together for a beer. It was right in our back yard and we didn't even know it was there! There was a food truck in the parking lot the day we went and I hope that trend continues. They only serve beer inside but allow you to bring in food.

Visited September 2013
nj
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent service at Two Roads Brewing Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were hoping to stop off here during our mini get away, and didn't have time until the next day. When I went in I was very fortunate to have Peter help me out with beer selection and grouping. I told him the flavors I do like of popular brews, and he knew what I would enjoy out of those similarities. The level of customer awareness, service, and taking the extra steps helped tremendously. It was simple and fast to make a decision on what to bring home. I highly recommend a visit and to include a tasting in your trip. You can do a tasting for a fee. You'll enjoy the sprawling hardwood floor that allows a clear view of the process below. Very happy with my purchases and the service. :-) Thank you!

Visited October 2013