“Fun place for a beer!” 4 of 5 stars

Fairfield, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
“Fun place for a beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Friends took us here recently and what a fun place to get together for a beer. It was right in our back yard and we didn't even know it was there! There was a food truck in the parking lot the day we went and I hope that trend continues. They only serve beer inside but allow you to bring in food.

Visited September 2013

nj
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent service at Two Roads Brewing Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were hoping to stop off here during our mini get away, and didn't have time until the next day. When I went in I was very fortunate to have Peter help me out with beer selection and grouping. I told him the flavors I do like of popular brews, and he knew what I would enjoy out of those similarities. The level of customer awareness, service, and taking the extra steps helped tremendously. It was simple and fast to make a decision on what to bring home. I highly recommend a visit and to include a tasting in your trip. You can do a tasting for a fee. You'll enjoy the sprawling hardwood floor that allows a clear view of the process below. Very happy with my purchases and the service. :-) Thank you!

Visited October 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Two roads brewery is a must go if you are in Stratford or the surrounding areas. It is not just that they serve some of the best beer you will ever drink at a microphone brewery, the building is a reuse of old manufacturing space, they provide interesting tours, and the atmosphere is simply fun. If you like a good brew, and want to go to a really neat place, check Two Roads out

Visited September 2013
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Fabulous outdoor space!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

All roads lead to Two Roads! This place is awesome! We went on a sunny August Saturday afternoon and had such a good time sitting outside, drinking beer and eating. We both had the pilsner which was light, fresh and tasty. We also had spicy chicken hot dogs with sauerkraut and jalapenos, which went great with the beer. The ambiance was relaxed, the staff were friendly, the crowd was a nice mix, and the brewery itself has a classic eye-catching warehousey look. It was affordable too - beers were $5 or $6.

I highly recommend!

Visited August 2013
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Local Beer!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Love, love, love the fact that this placed opened up near me. Stopped in on a Sunday Night for some beer, and had the sampler.

Some of the beers were merely "good", but a couple (White IPA and Double IPA) were excellent.

Growlers galore, and I plan to come back for the discounted refills!

I DO wish the hats and t-shirts were more reasonably priced. I would buy em and advertise for them.

Visited July 2013