“Hidden gem!!! Way beyond strip mall!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 131 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Hidden gem!!! Way beyond strip mall!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Meeting friends in Shelton Ct, not knowing where to go and surrounded by chain restaurants. We turned to trip advisor and boy were we glad! Trendy atmosphere, bread to die for and a great bottle of wine. Kristina our server was fantastic and very helpful with our selection. Fish tacos, boneless wings and onion rings for appetizers, delicious! Burgers were good, dessert was phenomenal , carrot cake ! I wish I didn't have to come from Massachusetts to eat here!

• Visited April 2013

Stratford, Connecticut
“Nice menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Modern menu and everything we got was delicious! The put their own twist into recipes. Atmosphere is nice too...dimly lit.

Visited October 2012
Stratford, Connecticut
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been here 3 times now. Once with my husband for dinner, with him for lunch and once with co-workers for after work drinks and appetizers. All 3 times the food was delicious. The servers are friendly and the atmosphere is comfortable. The make your own salad is great and so is the salt and pepper calamari. My mom wants to take me out for my birthday and she asked me where I want to go and I said " the Parker Eatery!"

• Visited February 2013
Bridgeport, Connecticut
“GoTo Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

As much as I would love to bash Parker's so they might not be as crowded, I can't do it!
This is the place to go when you aren't sure what you want or even if you do.
From the build your own salads to outstanding burgers, from steaks to seafood specials, there is enough to choose from without being overwhelmed.
The atmosphere is very welcoming and the decor just right. Whether heading out for date night or stopping in on the way back from a soccer game, with a sweaty kid in tow, I have never felt out of place.
To put it simply, Parker's is awesome, so stay away and let me have my table!

• Visited March 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut
“THERE SHOULD BE MORE THAN 1!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and another couple just experienced parker for the first time after hearing such great reviews. We walked in and the place was packed- looked liked it was worth waiting the 30min..so we did. Service was great from drinks to appetizers and finally dinner( prime new york, scallops, salmon, build your own salad) lamb lolipops were perfect!! Our server sold us on trying their in house made desserts.. salted caramel chocolate cake, banana custard pie-- amazing. We then heard that parker 2 was opening in trumbull... there should definately be another of these!!!

• Visited March 2013