“Charming and cheerful, delicious breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Stonington
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Springfield, Virginia
“Charming and cheerful, delicious breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've eaten here three times in the past two week. I was in town for the holidays, and local friends and I ended up meeting here because it's a central location and of course, the food is wonderful.
At my first brunch, I enjoyed the lobster eggs benedict - hearty and delicious! At my next breakfast I had the standard eggs-bacon-toast-and-home fries meal and wasn't disappointed. Everything is nicely cooked and presented. The bacon is organic, which made me roll my eyes at first - but at the first bite I was convinced. Delicious! Today I had an egg white omelet (with bacon, of course!) and had the most heavenly popover I've ever eaten in my life. Noah's only serves popovers on certain days of the week, and I was lucky enough to hit the jackpot. They're as big as a very big fist, light and crispy and wonderful.

The atmosphere is totally local - I bet this place is crawling with tourists in the summer. In the dead of winter, the streets of Stonington are virtually empty, but Noah's is lively with the local folks. Don't dare sit at the round table in the main dining area - it's staked out by the local New England royalty.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Breakfast was good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Have been here twice. First time the building was frigid. The food is good and coffee is good. Went again today and was warmer and friendlier service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stamford, Connecticut
“Cute, decent breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Enjoyed breakfast here, though it was a bit overpriced for what it was. Nice spot and I would try it again. Pancakes were very good.

Visited December 2012
Ohio
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This place was recommended to us by a local. We went for lunch on a beautiful day while exploring the borough and we weren't disappointed. We shared some french onion soup and a pulled pork sandwich and both we top notch. My mom, who is not always easy to impress, said it was the best pulled pork sandwich she ever had. Portions were generous as well, we were both stuffed after our lunches.

Visited May 2012
“Awesome breakfast in a picturesque location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

My husband lived in Mystic and we used to make it a point to drive to Noah's for breakfast. We go there every time we go to CT. They have awesome food: thick bacon, fluffy blueberry pancakes, fresh ingredients. We hardly ever have to wait for a table. Good value for the food, but not cheap. My husband and I usually spend $25 for breakfast. They have a Portuguese influence in some foods such as their sausage. We never leave disappointed and Noah's is a staple for our New England experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere