“Excellent location, Good Guest services, Clean rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Stamford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The location of the place is ok, right off I-95 in Stamford. This was a last min choice to stay here due to me needing rest after a long drive. I was checked in swiftly and smoothly. When I got in the elevator it reeked of cigarettes and was very musty! My room was very clean but my pillow cases had cigerette burns on them!! I'm happy I had brought my own set! Later that night there was a guest pacing the hallway talking loudly on the phone! A guest was having a gathering in 2 rooms down. My towels had yellow stains on them. This motel really needs to get there act together for me to return!

• Stayed November 2013
Raymond
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The room was filthy. Carpet was dirty, walls were dirty, chair had cigarette burns, bed linens looked dirty, ice container had been used as an ash tray, hole in the wall. The bathroom looked fairly clean but ithe room itself was way too dirty for us to stay there. Whole hotel stunk like cigarettes even though we chose non smoking. We ended up going to a holiday inn express instead and had a nice stay there. Hope I can get my money back from motel 8 as we did not stay there. Felt too uncomfortable. Whole hotel needs a total redo. Also we could not log on to the Internet to look for another place to stay. Had to go to a Starbucks and get on the Internet there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed here ONLY because the rest of the hotels in the area were booked up and we were pooped. Otherwise, I would have ran as fast as possible. Disgusting is the word that comes to mind. Filthy. A simple cleaning of the rooms would go a long way to making them hospitable. Sitting in the parking lot waiting for my husband to check in, I actually saw raccoons hanging out in the front of the hotel. Not kidding. I won't go on and on, but I will say, the pictures say it all. Go somewhere else unless you have to stay here. Prices are the same at several other hotels, and much cleaner I bet!

Room Tip: Bring shower shoes. You do NOT want to go barefoot in that bathroom.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Fullerton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Dirty room, not recommend for any one, good location, poor service, terrible smell in room, uncomfortable bedding, breast fast simple but o.k. Inexpensive, not a good experiment

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Stamford/New York City Area? Share your experiences!