My husband and I were in town visiting my sister for her college graduation. We picked this hotel based on the close proximity to her condo. The overall hotel and room was what you would expect from a typical Hilton hotel. Our frustration and reason for never staying there again was due to the poor customer service. On Friday night we filled out a slip for room service for the following morning to save time because we would be leaving early for my sister's graduation. We hung the order on the door like we were instructed and in the morning the order was no longer there. When our order was 15 minutes late, we called room service and they said to give it some time because they were busy. After the order was 30 minutes late, I called again and was told that I never placed an order for breakfast room service. I explained to them that I had ordered it the night before and that the order was no longer on my door so someone must have picked it up. Instead of trying to make it right and get us the food asap after I explained our situation, they proceeded to argue with me that the order was never placed. I was so disgusted by their attitude that I hung up on them and left without ordering. The best part of this whole experience was the next morning my husband and I were awakened by a 7am phone call asking a question about our breakfast order for room service. Somehow our order had magically appeared and they wanted to deliver it the next day. This would have been a fine hotel to stay at for future visits but I will chose to stay somewhere further away due to the lack of professionalism and rude customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located outside of New York City -- with access to Amtrak, Metro-North and I-95 — the recently renovated Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center offers the ideal combination of convenience, comfort and courteous service. Following a multimillion-dollar renovation, our hotel boasts newly refurbished guest rooms, spacious suites, and state of the art event and meeting space. Unwind after a long work day at our restaurant and lounge, serving American cuisine and cocktails throughout the day. Or relax in our sparkling swimming pool or heated whirlpool. Surrounded by dynamic businesses and local attractions, our upscale accommodations will enhance your upcoming visit or corporate gathering. A popular choice among Stamford hotels, the Hilton is a landmark destination with easy access to both Boston and New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Stamford Hotel And Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Stamford
- Hilton Hotel Stamford
- Stamford Hilton