The hotel building is very nice, the rooms were extremely clean and staff very friendly.
The following Guest Services people should be highly commended on their promptness in helping guests and doing everything possible to help me with my unfortunate incident in the hotel restaurant. They are Danielle Schickling and Catherine Hepburn. They go above and beyond to help the guests of the hotel.
Unfortunately, I had a situation in the restaurant. My husband who has Celiac disease ordered chicken wings from the menu which indicated they were Gluten Free. He also confirmed with the manager that they were indeed Gluten Free. After eating about 2-3 wings, he again questioned the manager as to the wings being Gluten Free. He asked if they were fried in their own oil as opposed to being fried in the same oil as all other foods. She came back and was sorry to say that they were indeed fried with the other foods.
We immediately walked out of the restaurant and complained to the manager of the hotel. He was extremely sorry about what happened and apologized and did everything possible to rectify the situation with us.
I also had the pleasure of speaking to the Restaurant Manager, Angela Schiffman who also apologized and said that this was being taken off the menu and that because of this unfortunate incident they were going to take the necessary steps to make sure that this doesn't happen again.
I also want to commend the only 2 individuals on the wait staff who I feel knows what it takes to be a waiter/waitress. They are Ramdas and Liza. As I spent a lot of time in the restaurant during my stay because of the weather conditions, I noticed that they were the only 2 individuals who catered to the customers. The rest of the wait staff should follow their lead.
There was also an Engineer who came to my room to fix the clogged drain I had in the bathtub. He was extremely professional and immediately fixed the problem. I had left my room right after he walked out and came upon him in the hallway helping an elderly gentlemen who forgot his room number. Alan called down to the front desk who gave him the gentlemen's room number and he personally took that man to his room. That's what I call going above and beyond in doing his job.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting
- Hilton Stamford Hotel And Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Stamford
- Hilton Hotel Stamford
- Stamford Hilton
- Hilton Stamford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located outside of New York City -- with access to Amtrak, Metro-North and I-95 — the recently renovated Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center offers the ideal combination of convenience, comfort and courteous service. Following a multimillion-dollar renovation, our hotel boasts newly refurbished guest rooms, spacious suites, and state of the art event and meeting space. Unwind after a long work day at our restaurant and lounge, serving American cuisine and cocktails throughout the day. Or relax in our sparkling swimming pool or heated whirlpool. Surrounded by dynamic businesses and local attractions, our upscale accommodations will enhance your upcoming visit or corporate gathering. A popular choice among Stamford hotels, the Hilton is a landmark destination with easy access to both Boston and New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.