I paid $150/night for an average accommodation. In addition, internet in room cost extra and breakfast cost $20 per person ( so, family of 5 pays $100). They charge you extra any way they can. I have stayed in many hotels for the purpose of business and I am disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located outside of New York City -- with access to Amtrak, Metro-North and I-95 — the recently renovated Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center offers the ideal combination of convenience, comfort and courteous service. Following a multimillion-dollar renovation, our hotel boasts newly refurbished guest rooms, spacious suites, and state of the art event and meeting space. Unwind after a long work day at our restaurant and lounge, serving American cuisine and cocktails throughout the day. Or relax in our sparkling swimming pool or heated whirlpool. Surrounded by dynamic businesses and local attractions, our upscale accommodations will enhance your upcoming visit or corporate gathering. A popular choice among Stamford hotels, the Hilton is a landmark destination with easy access to both Boston and New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Stamford Hotel And Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Stamford
- Hilton Hotel Stamford
- Stamford Hilton