“Homely and spacious...” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Hyderabad
“Homely and spacious...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I stayed in Stamford Suites hotel with my family during my husband's short assignment at Stamford. Hotel is very nice, comfortable and is very convenient for long term family stay. Suite room rates are decently low, for which each apartment-sized Room is equipped with a separate bedroom with large king bed, a spacious living area with the added benefit of full fledged kitchen. What strikes to me most about the rooms is its space and Full ventilation from all the sides. Having full sized kitchen with 4 gas burners and all the basic utensils required, is pretty convenient for someone like me, who prefer to cook own meals.

Hotel is located in the heart of Stamford downtown had accessibility to all the trendy downtown spots and restaurants in walk able distance. We felt the locality is pretty safe and we can walk around anytime(Because Cops Office is just opposite to the hotel, he..he..he..). Plenty of covered car parking space is available in the hotel and is convenient for car parking. Also, Complimentary shuttle service offered was good.

Manager, Front Desk team, Housekeeping, Maintenance staff were professional and very friendly. They always maintained good rapport with us. I sincerely thank the management for being prompt & quick in addressing any of the concerns and requests that we had during our stay.

Areas of Improvement: Complimentary grab & go breakfast items served are less in variety and need change in variety on timely basis. Shuttle service hours can be extended in the day time

Personally, we got emotional bonding with this hotel, may be because of our extended stay for nearly 6 months and we love to continue our stay for long. Overall, we enjoyed our extended tenure in Stamford Suites hotel and my husband would definitely recommend his Corporate staff to visit the hotel for stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Karunasaree,

Thank you for being our guests at Stamford Suites Hotel. I'm happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our spacious suite and felt comfortable here during your stay. Being conveniently located in downtown area made it easy to walk around and find something to eat. I'm glad to hear that our staff team was able to deliver their service up to your satisfaction.

I appreciate your feedback and suggestion for improvement as we won't stop improving and making it better for our guests.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel and for referring us to your colleagues. We hope to see you again soon!

Sansani Frankenberry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stayed at Stamford Suites for 3 days and I loved it. The room are huge and the staff is wonderful. They have everything you need in the rooms. They also have a shuttle serivce that takes you around Stamford. I will be staying again.

Room Tip: Corner suites are the best.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Timara S.,

Thank you for being our guest and for writing a review for Stamford Suites Hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our spacious suite and got to utilize our complimentary shuttle service. We hope to welcome you back here again soon!

Berlin, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Stayed at this hotel last week while working in Stamford. Great location, huge room, and very quiet! Shuttle takes you all around downtown for free. Staff helpful and courteous. Already booked again for holiday visit to NYC!

Room Tip: If you're traveling with kids pack snacks. There is a full kitchen.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Alexis C.,

Thank you for being our guest at Stamford Suites Hotel and for writing a review for us. I'm happy to hear that you liked our spacious suite and that you got to use our complimentary shuttle service to go around town. It is great to hear that you will be back! We look forward to your future arrival!

Happy holidays!

Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

They made me feel so special. They tended to all of my needs. They made me feel as if there was not a task to big for them to fulfill. Every request I made was done promptly. The manager even helped me with my bags when I had gotten the shuttle service they provide free of charge. They were always pleasant when most people would be frustrated. The suites are very big and comfy with all updated appliances. It is close to many restaurants and shopping venues. They also had entertainment for my children. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are larger and have more windows
Green Features: If you forget to shut off the lights they have an energy saving system that shuts them off automatically.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Melissa A,

Thank you for being our guest and taking your time to write a review for Stamford Suites Hotel. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to fulfill your request and deliver their service up to your satisfaction. I'm happy to hear that you utilized our complimentary shuttle service. I hope you enjoyed the 'restaurant row' on Bedford Street which is a block from our hotel.

Thank you again for choosing our Stamford Suites Hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I only stayed one night but overall experience was a good one. Got in late and easy walk to several restaurants. room was clean...great value. I left something behind and called the staff. They mailed it to me the next day. this extra service was much appreciated.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Jack M,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for Stamford Suites Hotel. I'm glad to hear that our staff was able to deliver their service up to your satisfaction. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Danbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stayed for a week here and we felt it was just like home. The suite was large and had 2 tvs in bedroom and living rooms so my husband and I didn't have to fight for the remote control. Very clean. Kitchen had all utensils we needed for cooking. Coffee in the morning was great. Staff were accommodating and very friendly. It was also close to restaurants although they didn't have room service. We were happy we chose this place. We will be back!

• Stayed October 2013
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear lberry454,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for us. It was a pleasure having you and your husband here as our guests. I'm happy to hear that we made you feel like home and that you enjoyed our suite as well as our off-site health club and shuttle service. We hope to see you again soon!

Yorktown Heights, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed there for over a month and it just felt like home. The suite is large. It has full kitchen where I could make something to eat instead of eating out every day for more than 30 days. The off-site gym and the free shuttle are great added value for the price that I paid. It is also so close to everything else especially local bars and convenient stores. Great location. Most importantly, the staff made me feel like home. Very friendly. I will stay here again if I have to come back to Stamford!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Tom F,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for Stamford Suites Hotel. It was a pleasure having you here for over a month. I'm happy to hear that you enjoy your stay especially the short walk to local bars and convenient stores, the off-site gym, and our shuttle. We look forward to having you back here again soon!

Sansani Frankenberry

Been to Stamford Suites? Share your experiences!