“A little restaurant with a great deal to offer.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #185 of 407 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian, Healthy
Southbury, Connecticut
“A little restaurant with a great deal to offer.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

My son gave me a restaurant.com gift certificate and Luigi's was one of the restaurants listed in the offering. We took our daughter and two grandchildren. It was truly a very nice experience. It's a very cozy little restaurant that seats about 35-40 people. There quite a few choices on the menu and it has a kids menu which is always a plus for us. The wait staff was efficient and cordial. The food was excellent. We had ordered a glass of wine which was very generous in the pour.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Stamford, Connecticut
“BEST WINGS EVER!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

My son is addicted to buffalo hot wings. We sometimes just want to order pizza, but he and I are gluten free so we are sort of limited in the take out and delivery selection. The wings at Luigis are simply the best we have ever tried. The seasoning is not too hot or mild, just right - I even eat them and I never eat wings out! They are not too saucy, the flavor is just baked right in. Their regular pizza is amazing according to my daughter and her friends. Anyway, they now have gluten free pizza too. I am ordering it tonight so we will have to see how it tastes. Their delivery is a little slow sometimes, but we just are sure to order well in advance of when we want to eat. They have always been polite and helpful. The decor in the actual restaurant is definitely a step up from a regular pizza place. Many of my friends go out to dinner with their families on a regular basis. We have only picked up or had it delivered. All around a great local restaurant!

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Best pizza I've had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2010

Absolutely love the pizza. Thin crust. Great sauce. Perfect amount of cheese. Best I've had. The kids love it too!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Slow delivery and plain food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

It took an hour and a half on a Monday night at 7 to deliver our 4 subs that we ordered. Two of the subs were made incorrectly...we were given simply dry chicken on bread (no tomatoes or lettuce or cheese or anything), after we specified what we wanted through the order. The service and food from this establishment are awful.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Stamford, CT
“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2006

While the pasta dishes are average - the pizza is superb! Just the right amount of sauce and cheese - the best we've had in Stamford. Delivery service is fast and convenient. The toppings are wonderful but the plain cheese is a classic favorite.