“Good Burger” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
USA
“Good Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went here for lunch and they have a decent selection of food and brews. I got the spicy burger which was really good. They did a great job decorating the place.

Visited September 2013

Lake Orion
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Outstanding burgers, great environment, solid menu. The truffle fries are really amazing. Adjacent to Stamford Town Center.

Visited September 2013
“Very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I thought the food was excellent, and although crowded at some times this restaurant is great. The burger itself is very juicy... And the wings are great!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Connecticut
“Excellent Burgers and Service, Try the Lobster Sliders, Great Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is a great joint. We have been here about five or six times. The service is attentive, quick and friendly and the food is great. We have always eaten in the 'restaurant' side, there is another side with a bar and more seating. Kids of all ages are welcome. Most recently three of us ate there for a total of 71.74. The Baja burger plate (15 bucks) was excellent, like all of their burgers this is a large one, cooked just right. The meatloaf dinner, with spuds and beans on the side was also excellent, it was enough so that the person eating it only had half, the other half for lunch the next day. LOBSTER SLIDERS! I had one for an appetizer and one for an entree, you get three sliders on large toasted hot dog bun style rolls but they are custom baked to this size. There is a good quantiy of fresh lobster meat very tasty. They are a tiny bit dry so if that might be an issue ask for mayo on the side. They run 15.50 or so per order and are a great value for the money. I have tried the Lobster Roll but it is less meat, so stick with the sliders. On previous meals we have had other appetizers including the onion rings, crisp and crunchy, jalapeno poppers which were crisp and spicy hot, the wings and the bourbon brie plate, the latter is a large portion of brie. I can also recommend the mini cheeseburger sliders and the souther sliders but not the beef wellington sliders they were a good idea but they weren't very tasty and these are the only menu items I can't recommend. The buffalo shrimp with mild sauce are good but the mild sauce is a bit hot for my taste, however, if you are a buffalo wing person they will be fine for you; I prefer the beer battered rock shrimp, nicely done and on a bed of greens that doubles as a small salad. As for the burgers any of them are fine, we have had about half a dozen and all have been excellent. I suggest that for your first visit you consider trying two appetizers per person, one as an appetizer and one as an entree, you will get a good idea of the breadth of the kitchen. My only caution is that it is noisy at peak times, not overwhelming, but it is not a place where you will have a quiet meal at seven pm on a Saturday night.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Francisco, California
“Fabulous Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I was visiting my daughter in Connecticut and she took me here for lunch one day. Being from the San Francisco Bay Area and considering myself a food snob, I was had low expectations. Well, I will tell you quite simply, this was the BEST hamburger I have ever eaten. And to be sure it wasn't a fluke, I went back several days later. Same fabulous burger! Highly recommend! One other thing worth mentioning - very noisy bar in the evenings....which may or may not be your thing.

• Visited July 2013