We stayed overnight in late October. Even at 11 pm there was a great deal of lobby activity. We were on the ground floor next to the reservation/check in desk and next to the Interstate. I was seriously concerned about the noise but as soon as we closed the door to our room we couldn't hear the lobby at all and could only barely hear the highway. Great soundproofing!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.