This Hampton is in a nice quiet area of Stamford. Can spit to the downtown, which had nice shopping. The hotel and room was clean and comfortable Only complaint about the room was the lack of cool air from the climate control, but luckily, I was able to open a window. The breakfast was horrible, per usual for a Hampton. The scrambled eggs (if you can call them that) were barely edible, and the meats were of poor quality. Fitness room contained one treadmill, one elliptical, and one seated bike, all of poor quality (in fact the brand name was something like Hotel Fitness) There was one barely usable universal machine, and that was about it. I would return return, but will go off-property for breakfast and a gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford